Halloween Competition: RESULTS!

results.jpg
Did you all have a fun Halloween? We sure did as we had an excellent response to our 2015 Halloween competition!

There were 5 Supercard DSTWO Plus carts up for grabs courtesy of our sponsor - 3dsgamerworld.com. We allocated 3 of those to the best pumpkin carvings and the remaining 2 to the raffle.

23 of our members got into the Halloween spirit and carved up some awesome pumpkins, while a further 221 entered into the raffle! So thanks to everyone for taking part. You can check out all 23 entries in the first reply to this topic and the winning 3 below...

The staff had fun voting for the best pumpkin carvings and while we loved all the entries there can only be 3 winners, so here are the results as chosen by our staff!

bakibandi.jpg

Winner #1 is @bakibandi with an impressive Deku Link pumpkin!

elmis003.jpg

Winner #2 is @elmis003 with a spooky Haunter pumpkin!

hundshamer.jpg

And winner #3 is @hundshamer with a Sackboy lantern!

Congratulations to @bakibandi, @elmis003 and @hundshamer! You will be contacted by PM to claim your prizes.
fotolia_2517223_XS.jpg
And now for the raffle for the remaining 2 prizes! We took all 221 entries to the raffle and ran them through random.org ... And the 2 lucky winners are as follows:

raffle.jpg

Congratulations to @Valkart and @EntermateStar ! You will be contacted by PM to claim your prizes!

Thanks to 3dsgamerworld.com for the generosity sponsoring this event, please be sure to check them out if you're in the market; they ship directly from USA!

Thanks to everyone for taking part and don't feel too bad if you didn't win; Christmas is just around the corner and a festive giveaway may be in the works! Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• 22314579439_7f82130c87_z.jpg
    22314579439_7f82130c87_z.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_5738.JPG
    IMG_5738.JPG
    786.2 KB · Views: 302
  • zelda_deku_1.jpg
    zelda_deku_1.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 309

bakibandi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thank you so much for everyone's support and appreciation wishes. It was a pleasure to carve that pumpkin.
I personally love Zelda games, and I was inspired by my New 3DS XL Zelda Majora's Mask limited edition pre-intalled Zelda game, which is awesome. I loved all the other pumpkins as well. It was a really nice competition. Congratulations to all participant.

Last edited by bakibandi,

NM007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good luck to winners !
it is too late to join the competition,
but i think i found a reliable USA store to get my DSTWo Plus, thanks!

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
And my DSTWO+ arrived today without issues! Thanks to the GBATemp staff for this contest, to 3DSGamerWorld for sponsoring it and to @shaunj66 for being very helpful and patient of all my questions about the shipping of the flashcart. :D

Attachments

• DSC_0065~2.JPG
    DSC_0065~2.JPG
    831.9 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: CIAwesome526

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs