Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle - winners announced!

aaaaa.png

With over 1,700 entries, the GBAtemp 2021 Giveaway Raffle is just about ready to reveal its winners! We’ll be hosting a live reveal of the winners on our GBAtempTV Twitch channel. Every entrant will be given a number. Then, we’ll use random.org to pick a random number, starting from prize #15 and working up to the grand prize of a Nintendo Switch OLED Edition. Since it’ll be streamed on Twitch, everyone will be able to see the drawing done fairly, and there’ll be some excitement to it all! We look forward to seeing everyone there, when the live drawing takes place on August 11th, at 7:30PM PDT/August 12th, at 3:30AM BST.

See threadmark for list of winners

:arrow: Check what time the drawing will happen in your time zone!
:arrow: GBAtempTV Twitch

Last edited by shaunj66,

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
it's over! if you missed the stream, here is the final winners table:

View attachment 272868

@Maq47
@jelbo
@SuperYoshi93
@Stwert
@KingVamp
@gratefulbuddy
@EagleRuler
@Muskusrat
@kingaz
@ojiboch
@Wonder_Woman_
@placebooooo
@PagaN
@Melchizedek
@GeigerCouncilmanX

your accounts will be checked against duplicates and whatnot so as to ensure the competition rules have been respected
and then you will receive a PM from a member of the staff to collect your address for receiving your prize.
(if we find cases of fraud we will do a second drawing with the prizes that were given to illegal accounts)

That's awesome! Congratulations to all the winners! :D

Such a shame I'm not on the list too, but I'm happy for everyone who made it! ^_^

SuperYoshi93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Congratulations to the winners! :D And for those who didn't win don't feel too bad, we'll try and have another giveaway in the future :)

@Maq47
@Stwert
@KingVamp

A special congrats to you 3 who won the top prizes on offer. I will PM you shortly to discuss details.
Sorry but why im not in the top 3? i lost my prize?
Arent @Maq47 @jelbo @SuperYoshi93 (me) the ones who won the top prizes? :P

Last edited by SuperYoshi93,
Reactions: bubolechka

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations to the winners! :D And for those who didn't win don't feel too bad, we'll try and have another giveaway in the future :)

@Maq47
@Stwert
@KingVamp

A special congrats to you 3 who won the top prizes on offer. I will PM you shortly to discuss details.

Seriously?

Unless there’s another Stwert, in which case congratulations to them, I’m more than stunned. 46 years old and I never win anything. Wait, am I still asleep? Man I’m going to be annoyed when I wake up :D

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Seriously?

Unless there’s another Stwert, in which case congratulations to them, I’m more than stunned. 46 years old and I never win anything. Wait, am I still asleep? Man I’m going to be annoyed when I wake up :D
Man, I'm as shocked as you are. This is quite literally the best news of my entire life, hands down.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man, I'm as shocked as you are. This is quite literally the best news of my entire life, hands down.

Me too…. Don’t tell the wife that :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
I wasn't even exaggerating, in my 46 years on this planet, I’ve entered tons of competitions. Do I win? Do I buggery. This is like a totally weird experience :D

Reactions: shaunj66

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it’s like he should have shuffled the names so they weren’t in alphabetical order. That’s okay…best 2 out of 3?
Thay's exactly how i thought it was going to be. Oh well..
Congrats to the winners BTW!

Last edited by CoolMe,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up