Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Damn, that are some impressive stats!
Good work GBATemp crew (and members)!

I'm hoping to finally see a slot1 cart in 2008 that is perfect, so no more compatibility problems with Download and Play, RTS works perfectly, in game cheating, low start-up time, great GUI, SDHC support and finally a decent Customer Support (so not like now, where teams usually dont answer or mabye answer in three weeks)

And offcourse Fire Emblem DS
laugh.gif

Ezel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you're a bit TOO careful if you don't put the "Native Wii homebrew now a reality" topic in the december-tab.
I know there hasn't been any source released yet but if that one is fake then they are some of the best pranksters in the world.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just joined the beginning of this month and I am in awe at what a great site this place is. Will be sticking around and supporting through 08.
smile.gif

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
It's officially 2008 here
I had work tonight, so I cbf going out, but I hope you guys murdered some brain cells
grog.gif

I thought "but he'd have to be in New Zeal- oh hang on..."

Yeah, this site did heaps this year. Seriously, it's like GBATemp just can stop being awesome or something. In 2008, i recon we'll have another 3 more of those crazy SMG dilemmas (ssbb and two more).

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Have to say since joining here at the start of year I have thoroughly enjoyed the forums and the members which make this place such a fun place to be a part of. 2007 has been a pretty amazing year for GBAtemp but it is now 2008 over here and who knows what 2008 will bring (Aside from alot of great games soon to be released) but heres to a new year
grog.gif

[VAF]Flyper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I remember long ago entering the site at www.gbatemp.m4.sd or some strange domain like that, so... it's quite obvious that the web has grown. xD

I love all the new features, and I'm sure the site will evolve during 2008 too (User's game reviews maybe?).

Happy new year, and keep up the good work!

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yaaay! GBATemp was the first online community I've joined and started to post in, which I'm glad about since this community rocks!

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Congratulations, GBAtemp! The admins and mods did a great job now in 2007 at keeping the forums and the whole site clean and bringing new features.

I wish GBAtemp more success in 2008!
Happy New Year (tomorrow)!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember hearing about the GBAtemp shop and mobile... but i've never seen them...

anyways... cheers to a good year @ GBAtemp.
grog.gif

and a
hrth.gif
new year to all

(Note to self: Holy crap! I just realized today is new year's!)

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2007 was a great year, but i believe that 2008 will be better with Brawl, KH, AW 2, and so many other games coming out. Hopefully this server will be able to support it and we won't have another zelda or pokemon incident...

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great year for the DS scene! I honestly dont think 2008 will top 2007. same goes for all platforms especially the PC...so many good games...ugh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example