Hacking GBA WITH 3 IN 1

kiwovo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Well I own 3 in 1 and it works great with gba games n stuff
but I just saw the emulator for the dsi using Iplayer.. and it has some nice features that u can't have on cycloDS
is there a loader that can like offer RTS or soft-reset after entering gba game?
i heard of something called rudolfh loader but I didn't check it yet

thanks guys
moogle.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
No. Playing GBA with the 3-in-1 is utilizing the DS's native GBA hardware, so you can't really get most of the nifty features that come with emulators. The only exception I can think of is if you play with the M3Real with the M3 GBA expansion pack, you can get RTS and patch cheats on the fly. No such thing for the CycloDS though; the Real is still the best cart when it comes to GBA compatibility.

Rudolph's loader is GBAExploader. The only thing it does over the Cyclo's native loader is that it lets you use PSRAM for GBA-DS linkage.

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chrono_Tata said:
Rudolph's loader is GBAExploader. The only thing it does over the Cyclo's native loader is that it lets you use PSRAM for GBA-DS linkage.

I could only ever play Mother 3 on GBAexploader, I had lots of save issues with Cyclo's native loader.

FakeHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had save problem with Pokemon Red on 3 in1. For some reason after i save and exit the game. the next time when i play it again, it automatically delete my save file and i have to start all over. any awy to fix it?

FakeHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from the cyclods forum, they said that i need to use ez4 client and 3in1 tool. I patch the game using the ez4 client, but the 3in1 tool doesnt seem to be working for me, it says that there is no slot 2 device found, press a to comfirm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs