GBA SAVs.

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by campbell00, Nov 16, 2007.

1. campbell00
    OP

campbell00 GBAtemp Regular

May 5, 2007
    United States
    Sorry for posting twice in about 10 seconds!

How do i use rumble for my ds? I put in a metroid prime hunters cartridge and it didnt detect any rumble. Does it only work for roms?

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    It would help if you told us what slot-2 device you were using. Many slot-2 devices don't have rumble functionality at all. Some, like the Supercard Rumble series, are barely worth the effort.

3. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    It's probably better to use a slot-1 flash cart along with the official Nintendo rumble pak for that.

Remember... NO device has everything. This is a point I strongly make clear to users. It just isn't feasible to have rumble, and such all in one unit.

4. campbell00
    OP

May 5, 2007
    United States
    sorry, im an idiot. Im using the EZ flash 3-1, and i have an m3 simply

5. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    The 3-in-1 has to be set to rumble mode before a game can use it as a rumble pack. For games that you are running from your M3 Simply, you can use the 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool to enable rumble.

To use the rumble with a retail DS game you will need to set the 3-in-1 to rumble mode, then launch the game with NitroHax (with or without codes).

6. campbell00
    OP

May 5, 2007
    United States
    Nitrohax is the action replay clone, right? Thanks!