• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,814
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello,

I am looking for an original GBA back sticker. Is it possible to buy it somewhere with worldwide shipping? I saw some of them on Ebay or Ali, but they weren't the same as originals. I have two MidnightBlue GBA with terrible back stickers and I want to replace them. I want it for collector's purposes.
I also have GBA in great condition with label, but I do not know how to replace it without damaging it. I do not want to take the risk that I would have nothing :D. Maybe to heat it and replace, but what about glue?
Thank you for your tips, I'd appreciate them.

JS7777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sadly you won't find any original back sticker. What you would do is to buy a non working gba for cheap with the same model and unpeeling the sticker or replacing the full back case.

D

Deleted User

OP
Yea, I've already found a solution for this.
I heat it up with hairdryer on a very hot temperature and then I push very carefully the sticker out through the potentiometer hole (inside of back case). Absolutely no damage on it and it looks perfect on my new shell :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)