Gaming GBA / NDS Mp3 Player

spas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently discovered the dump to the offical nintendo mp3 player. I attempted to play it on supercard but it does not seem to work. I was wondering if I put a mp3 in the same dir and find a way of getting it to boot it would actually play or is the more hardware based problems to it than that?

NEWS-5578-a16373c5f495bd76630aae4bb4c0ac71.jpg

spas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought that aswell most games have really midi based sounds on them I guess its for the purposes of keeping the size down.

I suppose its because its focused entirely on playing the mp3's.

spas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought that aswell most games have really midi based sounds on them I guess its for the purposes of keeping the size down.

I suppose its because its focused entirely on playing the mp3's.

BvG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Nintendo MP3 Player has it's own built-in sound card for the good quality of sounds. Also the back of the box says it's not compatible with GBA and GBA SP. So far I've tested DS Lite, GBM and GBA SP and all work. GBA not tested due to the lack of batteries and NDS not tested by the lack of time XD

Firon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has a processor for decoding MP3s and its own DAC and amplifier. It's the Play-Yan minus the H.264 decoding chip, basically.
Does it support SD cards bigger than 1GB at least?

spas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In that case then only Nintendo fan boys are going to want to buy it. Just stick with a 19.99 1 gb one of ebuyer.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-