wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
GBA Loader 4/4/09
Update for 3in1+
EZ3in1ndsl.png

Cory1492 has released an update to his 3in1 loading tool, GBAldr. This update supports the newer EZ 3in1 Plus kits. Please see below for more information. Make sure to check the ReadME included in the download.

Main Features said:
• load GBA (or ds.gba) files to NOR
• launch game on NOR directly (ds.gba should boot in DS mode in most cases)
• load/dump saves to .sav files at will (select where to load them to in SRAM when importing, always backs up 320k)
• can auto backup saves when changing games on NOR
• nearly full skinning support
• everything I could think that would be useful is in the ini file
• buttons rarely might be a little touchy, haven't figured out what causes that yet
• dumping GBA cart (always 32M even if over-dumping)

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Cema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this better than the built-in GBA loader on Cyclo, or should I just stick with that?

AparoidX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cema said:
Is this better than the built-in GBA loader on Cyclo, or should I just stick with that?

One pro I can see against the built-in loader on the CycloDS is that it supports the EZV+ carts. But don't take my word for it, I haven't tried it yet. I have one of the "old" 3-in-1's.

From the description, this seems like a nice all-in-one app.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool I'm going to try this out since the built in cyclods loader keeps deleting my saves same with the previous gbaxploder.

spinergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoSJ said:
Cool I'm going to try this out since the built in cyclods loader keeps deleting my saves same with the previous gbaxploder.

Really? The only time that I have lost a save because of the built-in cyclods loader is when my bro loaded a game with it instead of using gbaexploader (which is what i always use) so the save was not backed up to the microsd.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinergy said:
IchigoSJ said:

Really? The only time that I have lost a save because of the built-in cyclods loader is when my bro loaded a game with it instead of using gbaexploader (which is what i always use) so the save was not backed up to the microsd.
I'm guessing your not using the new plus and my issue is that when the game is loaded theres no save loaded either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo