OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i never said i was done uploading files =). i'm just taking a break after 180+. i probably won't do a 3rd post like this until the end of the summer. but i do have a few more files to sort through and check, probably close to 800. i'll say right now that 40% are most likely renamed dupes.

@golden: i have no idea. i've always had a slot2 linker and/or emulation. try google, i'm sure there is a trimmer or something that would help, alittle.

@Smartpal: kill the stuff when you start out. climb up the crain where the heart is and then go left and find another. then to the right walk through the telephone pole tunnel and out the other side. continue going right/up/down. the telephone poles are brown and have black metal things sticking out the side. you use those to climb up or down to reach more stars/hearts/1ups.

-another world

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks AW. One of the things I never liked about GBAtemp was that it had so little GBA homebrew for download, but you've been taking care of that for a while now. Nice work.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There seems to be a lot more commercial-quality homebrew on the GBA than the DS.
Will try a few of these
smile.gif

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I have a problem running Codename Hacker and Uranus Zero Ev on my ds. I've done header fixes on both, Codename Hacker refuses to load after the game boy screen and uranus zero ev doesn't even get recognized as a gba file on AKAIO. Sorry to bother you again AW.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
coadname hacker reports has having a good header. it flashes but does not load for me. you might want to try it in NOR. uranus zero ev does not every show up as being a valid gba game. try contacting smiths in the acekard section of gbatemp and asking for a fix.

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i hope eveyone who didn't post (the other 340,944 registered gbatemp members) enjoyed this second gba homebrew collection. i do have enough files to do a third and perhaps a fourth post. i don't expect to get to it for a few months, perhaps longer. until then enjoy your gba, sp, gb micro, and slot2 flash linkers!

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo