Hacking GBA games with GW 3.0?

andalù 69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wi-fi is on and the screen at the top left free is active
I have a doubt but maybe I have to type in the browser's 3ds smealum.net or something else

andalù 69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no you don't.
As soon as wi-fi is on and you can verify that you are connected to the internet, scan the QR code I linked inside Cubic Ninja with the boot.3dsx download from the ninjhax website on your sd.

ok but inside the sd card i have need only the file boot.3dsx or other???

andalù 69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hm..... I really don't know what's going on... tell me step by step what you have, and what you're doing.

ok inside the sd card i have the launcher for the file boot.3dsx gw-and never other is ok ???
turn on the power of 3ds and wi-fi button launch the gateway screen up on the left internet connection is ok- press select- choose the rom cubic ninja PAL-euro
launch a rom- select create- qr code - i put the 3ds in front a qr code on my monitor and no press button or left or right stick i wait 10-15 second and after 3ds is freeze

andalù 69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok thanks anyway but here in Italy are 5 am and I sleep try again maybe ok if anything, give me a link if you need
but must configure the 3ds for qr scar or maybe some setting in mii ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY