Hacking GBA Flashcarts

twistedmonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just moved recently and lost almost ALL my GBA games (which I'm very angry about, I had some really great ones). I already have a very old R4 for my NDS, which works fine. However I would like to play GBA games. I was looking into a Supercard DSTWO, but I've heard that the GBA emulation on it isn't that great. I'm perfectly content with my current R4, so there's no point in spending $40+ on the ability to play GBA games if it does it poorly. Would I be better off buying EZ Flash IV or 3 in 1 or something?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You'd probably be better off buying a GBA Flashcard. I have an EZ Flash IV and I can say I have no complaints about it besides no Real Time Clock, but that doesn't matter much unless you're obsessed with Pokemon games and berry growing and stuff but there are patches that can help with those.

twistedmonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You'd probably be better off buying a GBA Flashcard. I have an EZ Flash IV and I can say I have no complaints about it besides no Real Time Clock, but that doesn't matter much unless you're obsessed with Pokemon games and berry growing and stuff but there are patches that can help with those.

Would you know any sites that still sell them (and for a decent price)? I looked around and can't seem to find any sites that sell them anymore. I live in Canada so a Canadian site would be great.

Ka-Wing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm also looking for a website that sells the EZ 3 in 1. Realhotstuff.hk/Realhotstuff.com doesn't have them anymore. 01.shopmedia has no free shipping, shipping fee is almost the same price as the EZ 3 in 1. I'm looking for the EZ 3 in 1 GBA size, because I have the first model of the DS

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm also looking for a website that sells the EZ 3 in 1. Realhotstuff.hk/Realhotstuff.com doesn't have them anymore. 01.shopmedia has no free shipping, shipping fee is almost the same price as the EZ 3 in 1. I'm looking for the EZ 3 in 1 GBA size, because I have the first model of the DS
01media is not cheap, but it has a lot of things you can't find elsewhere. The GBA size EZ 3-in-1 has been hard to find for a long time, I considered getting one from 01media a few years ago but I got a EZIV from DealExtreme instead. 01media may be your only choice. Otherwise you could consider getting a DSTWO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny