GBA Flashcarts

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by twistedmonkey, Aug 19, 2012.

Aug 19, 2012

GBA Flashcarts by twistedmonkey at 6:42 PM (765 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. twistedmonkey
    OP

Newcomer twistedmonkey Newbie

Canada
    I just moved recently and lost almost ALL my GBA games (which I'm very angry about, I had some really great ones). I already have a very old R4 for my NDS, which works fine. However I would like to play GBA games. I was looking into a Supercard DSTWO, but I've heard that the GBA emulation on it isn't that great. I'm perfectly content with my current R4, so there's no point in spending $40+ on the ability to play GBA games if it does it poorly. Would I be better off buying EZ Flash IV or 3 in 1 or something?

2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    You'd probably be better off buying a GBA Flashcard. I have an EZ Flash IV and I can say I have no complaints about it besides no Real Time Clock, but that doesn't matter much unless you're obsessed with Pokemon games and berry growing and stuff but there are patches that can help with those.

3. twistedmonkey
    OP

Newcomer twistedmonkey Newbie

Canada
    Would you know any sites that still sell them (and for a decent price)? I looked around and can't seem to find any sites that sell them anymore. I live in Canada so a Canadian site would be great.

4. Ka-Wing

Newcomer Ka-Wing Member

Netherlands
    I'm also looking for a website that sells the EZ 3 in 1. Realhotstuff.hk/Realhotstuff.com doesn't have them anymore. 01.shopmedia has no free shipping, shipping fee is almost the same price as the EZ 3 in 1. I'm looking for the EZ 3 in 1 GBA size, because I have the first model of the DS

5. The Real Jdbye

Member The Real Jdbye D:

Norway
    01media is not cheap, but it has a lot of things you can't find elsewhere. The GBA size EZ 3-in-1 has been hard to find for a long time, I considered getting one from 01media a few years ago but I got a EZIV from DealExtreme instead. 01media may be your only choice. Otherwise you could consider getting a DSTWO.

6. catcat8023

Newcomer catcat8023 Newbie

United States
    Perhaps you can take a look at this:http://www.dscardes....-combo-p-7.html
    The EZFlash 3in1 expansion pack can perfect compatible with R4DS, Then your r4ds can play GBA games ,use DS Browser and play rumble ready game with much more enjoyment.

1 person likes this.
  7. Ka-Wing

Newcomer Ka-Wing Member

Netherlands
    That's an EZ 3 in 1 for DS Lite. I don't have a DS Lite