GBA Flash Cart NDS Lite Sized

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by kooliokool, Jul 22, 2009.

Jul 22, 2009
  1. kooliokool
    OP

Newcomer kooliokool Member

United States
    I wasn't sure if I was to post this here or in the GBA section, but I figured since it was for the NDS I should post it here.

I was wondering what was a good GBA flash cart that is DS Lite sized. I want it to have its own memory separate from my Slot 1 I don't care if it's on board memory or an sd card I would also like a RTC.
    I don't really want an EZ flash 3in1 and I wanted to know all of my options that fit the criteria.

2. dilav

Member dilav GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    M3 lite, and supercard lite are good ones, theres also a ez flash one that is that size but not sure about compabiblity

What are you tring to play GBA games of Nds games on the slot 2?

3. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Supercard Lite.

4. chrishull

Newcomer chrishull Member

United Kingdom
    If it`s for playing GBA roms I would stay away from Supercard Lite and go for either EZ-FLASH IV Lite or M3 Lite as they are better for gba support.

5. kooliokool
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the responses guys! It is for playing GBA games just so you know.

6. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    the m3 lite comes with a few cases. i have mine in the "gba" size case and i use it in my gb micro now. its a really great cart for gba support. the firmware has tools for encoding movies for the gba. it supports e-books, cheats, gba soft-reset, dma patching, real time save, battery backed up saves, firmware password protection (optional), and up to 2gb msd cards.

the firmware is no longer updated, so some nds games won't work via passme. but for gba its tops!

http://www.ishopvideogame.com/products/M3-...key-p-1610.html

that is the new version of the old gameyeeah site. i picked mine up a year ago for $95 and it was worth every penny.

*official* forum: http://www.m3-forums.net/
    firmware downloads: http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

-another world

7. kooliokool
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the links. I think I might pick it up. Is the site reliable?

8. dilav

Member dilav GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Not too sure about the site, it should be good. Its located in Asia though, so shipping will take about 2 week. You may want to look around. M3 are great for gba games but can be costly. Note that you will need a microSD card, these does NOT work with microSDHC. MicroSD goes up to 4GB, and are hard to find the 4GB version that are non HC.

9. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    I ordered one from ishopvideogame and it arrived just fine. No problems. But, of course, the internal battery ran out after 1 week... not really a problem for the price, I suppose... you can always replace the battery... and I couldn't find anyone else who has them...