The Judge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry if this has already been answered, I'm not a very good searcher on the forums! Are there any gba expansions that will fit in a phat ds? I saw that the m3 real gba expansion is only for ds lite only. Unless it fits in the phat?
Thanks in advance.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
BoxShot said:
Well you can get a normal size gba case for the expansion and er remove the parts of the expansion and place them inside.
If you buy the Expansion Pack standalone, it comes with 3 additional shells (white lite, clear lite, clear GBA), the latter of which fits in the original DS and GBA (although the latter does not get you anything).

The Judge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fat D said:
BoxShot said:
Well you can get a normal size gba case for the expansion and er remove the parts of the expansion and place them inside.
If you buy the Expansion Pack standalone, it comes with 3 additional shells (white lite, clear lite, clear GBA), the latter of which fits in the original DS and GBA (although the latter does not get you anything).
Is that so?
Would you be referring to this product: http://www.bamboogaming.cn/shop.php/flash-...ing-/p_125.html

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Here: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18873
That is the best solution you can get with M3 Real!

sku_18873_2.jpg

Moved to M3 Real board..

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, a question, would these be compatible with a DSTT/TTDS? I want to know cause I do like my GBA roms. Then again, do these even support that (Noobish question, only familiar with slot-1 cards, sorry if I sound like an idiot).

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Rosales said:
Oh, a question, would these be compatible with a DSTT/TTDS? I want to know cause I do like my GBA roms. Then again, do these even support that (Noobish question, only familiar with slot-1 cards, sorry if I sound like an idiot).
Yeah, it will work, but you won't have any extra features (as Real Time Save) that only work if GBA expansion is used with M3 Real..

Also, I would suggest you to get EZ Flash 3-in-1 because it's a better solution, you should get M3 GBA Expansion, only if you have M3 Real..

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the EZ Flash 3-in-1 has the same functions? (Once again, sorry for sounding like a noob, DS hombrew is all I know about) I just want to be able to use GBA roms/hombrew

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Rosales said:
And the EZ Flash 3-in-1 has the same functions? (Once again, sorry for sounding like a noob, DS hombrew is all I know about) I just want to be able to use GBA roms/hombrew
Unfortunately NO, only way you can get Real Time Save for GBA is to get M3 Real with it's GBA Expansion..

However, EZ Flash 3-in-1 is considered to be the best Expansion for all carts (except M3 Real) because it has great support and compatibility for games..
Check for yourself: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2967

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate sounding like a noob every damn time I post, but what exactly is that function anyways?

EDIT:Ohh.... unfortunately I guess I can't buy it... Seems to be DSLite only. I'm a cheapo and only have a Phat.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you buy the whole bundle at RHS there is an options for a expansion pak replacement cart for phat
also if you just buy the gba expansion pak, its comes with the gba pak as well as 3 other replacement cases

sonic32136 said:
The Judge said:
Sorry if this has already been answered, I'm not a very good searcher on the forums! Are there any gba expansions that will fit in a phat ds? I saw that the m3 real gba expansion is only for ds lite only. Unless it fits in the phat?
Thanks in advance.
That should work but you need the tri-wing screw driving
lecture.gif
no you dont

the m3 expansion packs just use regular philips head screws

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.