Gaming GBA Boxes

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WOw! Good Thing I keep on refusing my mom's claim to throw them all out but how can you tell if the box is "Pirated" i have many boxes but im not sure if its the real deal, i'll add a picture if i learn how to!
tongue.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Norman3000 said:
WOw! Good Thing I keep on refusing my mom's claim to throw them all out but how can you tell if the box is "Pirated" i have many boxes but im not sure if its the real deal, i'll add a picture if i learn how to!
tongue.gif
bascially compare the carts and boxes

look for bad spelling and compare them to boxes your know are real

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vater Unser said:
I only have a single GBA box left, it's from Metroid Fusion...
I wish I still had all the boxes of all the SNES, N64, GB, GBC and GBA games I threw away
cry.gif

A nicely arranged shelf of video game boxes is simply beautiful, so if you like your games, keep the boxes...I was stupid enough to throw them all away back then, because all I cared about was the cartridges...
But now that I can play most SNES/N64/etc game on other systems anyway, the cartridges themselves are of less value for me than the boxes and instruction booklets...you may be able to emulate the games, but you can't emulate this:
sammlung01ly4.jpg

(not my collection
frown.gif
)

Even if you don't care about the look of the box, you should at least fold them together and keep them safe, that way they're not taking up much room and still allow you to sell the complete games for loads of cash some day later
lecture.gif

Remember that you can easily sell a game for twice the price if it comes with the box and instruction booklet (if they're in a decent condition)

Yay! You've got Mario and Yoshi for Gameboy! That was my 2nd game ever. I got my first Gameboy Pocket when I was 4 (when it first came out), and the main reason for getting it was 'cos it was green. Hehe.

On topic: I keep all my boxes, all for the sake of keeping it. I keep everything (even computer hardware boxes eg. graphics card boxes, which are massive).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?