GBA Ambassador Games

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Give LttP+4 swords and Minish Cap then make the 3DS the best Zelda platform ever with a possible 11 titles available.
Super Mario Advance: Super Mario World and Metroid Zero Mission would be Awesome.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm going to go insane if Nintendo doesn't make Warioware micro-games available for purchase.
I honestly doubt that Nintendo will really limit the games only to the Ambassador programs on the long run. That'd be an interesting move, but would never profit Nintendo in any way and could actually lead to consoles being sold for a higher price on ebay and such without Nintendo receiving anything.. But as always, time will tell.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Give LttP+4 swords and Minish Cap then make the 3DS the best Zelda platform ever with a possible 11 titles available.
Super Mario Advance: Super Mario World and Metroid Zero Mission would be Awesome.
I doubt we'd get Zero mission when there's the original Metroid as a NES title

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm going to go insane if Nintendo doesn't make Warioware micro-games available for purchase.
I honestly doubt that Nintendo will really limit the games only to the Ambassador programs on the long run. That'd be an interesting move, but would never profit Nintendo in any way and could actually lead to consoles being sold for a higher price on ebay and such without Nintendo receiving anything.. But as always, time will tell.
Yeah, cause I would pay $10-20 for a GBA title.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's hilarious how these roms won't even let you put your 3DS in sleep mode. ORRRRR, you could just play an emulator on your Android or whatever and have savestates, sleep mode, possibly a superior d-pad (wii remote on android,) I'm sure more advantages I can't think of right now. OH, but that would require you carry around your phone and a wii remote. WHAT A BURDEN. But isn't this waiting period a burden itself ? Nah, that will just mean all the better once you are finally allowed, at long last, to play this shit on your 3DS. I bet when these games 1st came out years and years ago, you all reflected "DAMN IT I can't wait to wait ten years to play this on a Nintendo 3DS."

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm to the point where when nintendo says "by the end off...", take it as meaning the last few days of the said month or year. They done said these would be out by the end of the year and back then I was thinking its going to be late december.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow! oh but I have a supercard dstwo so I can already play them....

but anyway uhh.. yeah :)

anyone besides me notice that the NES games are emulated? I tried super mario bros. and it was very apparant.

I'm happy with Zelda though. that's the only game I've been playing out of the program although how many systems do I have now that can play it hmm probably a dozen.

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone besides me notice that the NES games are emulated? I tried super mario bros. and it was very apparant.
Well of course it's emulated, how else would it run? :blink: Personally I thought Nintendo did the best job I've ever seen of Super Mario Bros. It runs much too fast or slow on any other emulators I have, but Nintendo managed to get the clock speed just right :lol:

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well of course it's emulated, how else would it run? :blink: Personally I thought Nintendo did the best job I've ever seen of Super Mario Bros. It runs much too fast or slow on any other emulators I have, but Nintendo managed to get the clock speed just right :lol:
That would be quite apparent, since they actually know 100% what they made in the past and what they now have available. Easy to make something when you don't have to reverse engineer it before you can even have to possibility of remotely running some code. It'd be a miracle if they actually failed at this :P

-Qtis

ps. Zelda 3DS inbound in a few days, sadly no Ambassador

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10