GBA #2776 - The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spyro is such a badass in this game! After you get past all the tutorial nonsense this becomes a very good platformer and its pretty damn fun seeing a pussy dragon beating the crap out of massive bosses.

I'd give it 8/10. Looks damn pretty too.

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hope to see some indi releases for the GBA in the near future. The GBA has so much to offer for an oldskool gamer like me.
wub.gif

Rostichenburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quite frankly I'm suprised to see that people are still making Spyro games. Him and Crash Bandicoot faded out of the pubkic's eye years ago.
frown.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah the GBA is perfect for games like Metal Slug or some new 2D platformer ( Prince of Persia ?)...
I really wish they will keep on making old school games for the GBA for a long time, but then to be honest there are still so many already out that I didn't play yet....
I will definitely keep my GBA for years to come, also my M3sd fits better into the GBAsp then the slot2 of my DS eh eh..for that I have a G6real
wink.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm going to try this and Crash now. Btw, I was thinking: is it possible to link the DS games to the GBA games? Does it unlock anything or something?

D

Deleted User

I'm going to try this and Crash now. Btw, I was thinking: is it possible to link the DS games to the GBA games? Does it unlock anything or something?
It unlock this message : Welcome last Spyro fan. We're glad you really exist and are not a myth. Mom, if it's you, you had to buy the games to raise the sales, no one told you to play them.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game rocks! It's ironically better than the DS version! Much better! This is one of the better GBA games, be sure to check it out.
Theres been a few GBA games this that were much better than their DS counterparts. TMNT, Scurge: Hive (though the same game it plays and looks better on GBA!) & Spider-Man 3 come to mind.

piepants

Trophies
Website
itspudding.com
XP
Country
I'm having a few issues with the ROM. The Supercard just gives a corrupt save error in game, like someone said a few posts up. Thought I'd try the EZ Flash 3-in-1, and that won't save either. It loaded onto the NOR fine, rudolph's tool switched to the spyro save, and yet every time I go to try and save a game, I'll bring up the save menu again and get no savegame on every slot.

Anyone got any ideas? I'm stumped.
wtf.gif

piepants

Trophies
Website
itspudding.com
XP
Country
Fixed it, sorta. The Supercard still won't save properly, but I realised I'd forgotten to patch when I tried it on the 3-in-1. After patching, it works like a breeze on that cart, so I guess I'll stick with it.
smile.gif

Masked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, anyone figure out how to save with supercard or do we have to wait for new firmware/patching software? I just get corrupt saves with my SCSD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it