OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mouseonmars.dev-fr.org
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I just received my gb micro and I was wondering what cases do you guys have or use. The sleeve that comes with it doesn't seem to offer much protection for transport... I just bought from eBay a case that is said to be rare and limited and given to the few who preordered the gbmicro. Image below:
195e_1.jpg

it's kinda dull, I was wondering if there were prettier cases out there, or any 20th anniversary special edition case that could match with my gbmicro.

Thank you for your feedback!

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ended up gettng a DS case. It is a small aluminum case with a clear window. I am able to fit my GBA micro, the charger, and a couple of games in the case. Very protective and nothing slides around.

It looks similiar to this one, but mine has a window. Got it at gamestop for $8 USD.

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a hori one off playasia, its black nylon, with a zipper and a carrabeener (Sp?) its a great case, that only fits a gbm and an extra game/battery. i still prefer the sock though.

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use the socks too. with the interchangeable faceplates its more than enough to keep it looking nice and unscratched.

titoboy666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mouseonmars.dev-fr.org
XP
Country
Canada
Well everybody seems to like the sock better, I'll tell you which I prefer when I receive my case...

In the meantime I think I'll try to make a 20th anniversary sock, shouldn't be too hard to do (with the help of my wife
wink.gif
)

disc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the included sock was kind of lame and oversized, and at about $40 for the system, I don't really mind it getting a bit banged up in my pocket. I think those iPod sock cases look nice though... They stretch to fit and are just aesthetically pleasing. Gotta find a knockoff brand to get one, unless you feel like paying some huge premium for Apple branded ones.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought the included sock was kind of lame and oversized, and at about $40 for the system, I don't really mind it getting a bit banged up in my pocket. I think those iPod sock cases look nice though... They stretch to fit and are just aesthetically pleasing. Gotta find a knockoff brand to get one, unless you feel like paying some huge premium for Apple branded ones.

They're not that expensive since you're actually getting a couple of them
smile.gif

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
It's a sock, so I'm not seeing how it can be oversized... What is the material too thick?
unless you're thinking of the bag that comes with micro. that's pretty lame and oversized.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The thing that comes with the micro isn't really a sock.
It's like a drawstring pouch, so the inside is all loose. The material isn't exactly thick or thin, but it does the job just fine.
The "sock" that he's talking about is the bag that you're thinking of

disc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a sock, so I'm not seeing how it can be oversized... What is the material too thick?
unless you're thinking of the bag that comes with micro. that's pretty lame and oversized.
Yeah, I figured that's what everyone was talking about. Was there some official GBM sock? All I got with mine was that uggo bag that I quickly put to use for other purposes. I did get the package that came out later with no extra faceplates, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo