gay bashing /hate

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know why so many are against people that are gay, i'm gay and proud of it my whole family against it but i don't care it their own opinion not mine. even some christian are against it some not all but some.( GOD must be bi or gay cause he did make man first then woman ) (just joking) . love knows no bounds people who are homophobia's get over it

i follow my own path no cant tell me different, the only person that can is me

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is where you lost me...
QUOTE said:
even some christian are against it some not all but some
...as I see it most if not all gay bashing is done by the god worshiping fanatics..
their bible teaches them to hate gays.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
QUOTE said:
...as I see it most if not all gay bashing is done by the god worshiping fanatics..
no it doesn't. homosexuality is not once mentioned in the bible.

and OP i'm gay and proud too :3. i'm happy for you, keep on truckin'.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RoMee said:
QUOTE said:

Welcome to generalizing 101, RoMee will be your teacher today.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a christian and have not whatsoever anything against gay people. I do know however many fanatic people calling themselves "christian" and have for some reason something against people loving one another. I think you should be proud and keep going strong man! Like a very wise man once said "Be the change you want to see in this world"!

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Advi said:

QUOTE said:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

what does these verse from the bible teach?? love??
and it's these teaching that god worshipers used to justify their hate

I call it how I see it..and this is coming from someone who used to live with a preacher
and have read the whole bible..yes the whole bible

I lived in a about 5 different states, and guess what they're all the same

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Your wrong. Homosexuality is mentioned many a time in the Bible as a disgusting thing. Well, "men who lie with men"
And , in fact, homosexuality was more preferment in some places back then than it is now

EDIT: 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
( GOD must be bi or gay cause he did make man first then woman ) (just joking) .
And THEN I stopped giving a fuck about your opinion...
laugh.gif

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
Advi said:

QUOTE said:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

what does these verse from the bible teach??
and it's these teaching that god worshipers used to justify their hate
no, it's the fact that most people are f*cking idiots.
they use religion as an excuse to be bigots while not even practicing a lot of the aspects of it.
also, i dare you to name a verse in the bible that explicitly condemns homosexuality.
EDIT: my bad, i meant the new testament, which is the main christian scripture. you made a few good points on the old testament's teachings.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Advi said:
no, it's the fact that most people are f*cking idiots.
they use religion as an excuse to be bigots while not even practicing a lot of the aspects of it.
also, i dare you to name a verse in the bible that explicitly condemns homosexuality.

what does this mean to you?
QUOTEIf a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

All you have to do is open your eyes

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
btyre said:
Your wrong. Homosexuality is mentioned many a time in the Bible as a disgusting thing. Well, "men who lie with men"
And , in fact, homosexuality was more preferment in some places back then than it is now
Remember that bible was rewritten many times, plus many things were lost in translation or translated into something in favor of the reader.

That being said, scientifically speaking it is difficult to say anything politically correct about homosexuality. The reason being that from a genetic point of view, it is unfortunately considered a "weakness" of the species. According to Darwinian genetics it is the thing that prevents a specie from successfully reproducing and adapt well to their surroundings is a sign of weakness on the species. However, that makes the mentally challenged and the disabled the same. The reason that we do not like those who are gay may be an "adaptation" just like how men are more likely to cheat then women, because that makes our species grow not only in diversity but also in numbers, it is not only a psychological but also a genetic adaptation. Usually in nature these "weaknesses" are eliminated by such things as predators and reproductive discontinuity which leads to extinction of a specie, however, with civilization these portion of the civilization rises. The fact that we are more accepting to gays then we are a century ago is civilization which goes against human's basic instincts and see it from a more intellectual and philosophical point of view. The change of the society's view is based on decision independent of a masculine, hormone driven mentality and something that is beyond basic instinct. What's right and what's wrong... who knows?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
digipokemaster said:
( GOD must be bi or gay cause he did make man first then woman )
Or he's genderless.

Or he made man in the image of himself, and then built women upon the specifications the man he created wanted (I mean the first human was probably an engineer, right? (engineers are the master race))

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Advi said:
QUOTE(1 Corinthians 6:9 and 10)Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom.

Well, derp, that was easy.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Advi said:
QUOTE(1 Corinthians 6:9 and 10)Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom.

Well, derp, that was easy.

It just says they won't get into heaven, it says nothing about actively hating/condemning them.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
The current translation of the bible is fairly accurate apart from a few parts on a few words like the tetragramaton and abba.
The current most accurate bible is The New World Translarion, as it is basically the original bible in easy to read English, ( Abd the other 57 or so other languages it is printed in) it's main goal to be untwisted and accurate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool