Hacking Gateway Updating Site?

D

Deleted User

What a letdown.

Not sure what's taking them long since clearly according to the video they've already got the exploit up and running. I suppose it might be a little buggy?

But surely if that was the case they could just release that as a beta?

I dunno...

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
What a letdown.

Not sure what's taking them long since clearly according to the video they've already got the exploit up and running. I suppose it might be a little buggy?

But surely if that was the case they could just release that as a beta?

I dunno...

That have a video of it working... But what they haven't shown is whether or not it's consistent to work everytime.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
They did realy update or remade something (If they lost their HDD and didn't had a recent enouth backup that's probable), the text for the 9.2 video had a wrong font before and now it's the same as the other ones.
I think this was the longuest downtime they had, but as I though this was not related to the new update. Also they didn't even said not to update to 9.4 yet (But this is not realy usefull too, if you should not update to 9.3 you sould not do for higher versions ^^)

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
They did realy update or remade something (If they lost their HDD and didn't had a recent enouth backup that's probable), the text for the 9.2 video had a wrong font before and now it's the same as the other ones.
I think this was the longuest downtime they had, but as I though this was not related to the new update. Also they didn't even said not to update to 9.4 yet (But this is not realy usefull too, if you should not update to 9.3 you sould not do for higher versions ^^)

Good eye, I didn't notice that lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ❄️ 😡 ❄️