Hacking Gateway Updating Site?

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
ok lets learn chinese in 30 minutes to discuss it with them:-D lets all load rosetta stone and begin to train;))))))))

i actually already speak it, well tradisional at least, it was part of learning to concentrate when i was learning eagle claw from the age of 5. now to head over to the chinese version of gba temp :P

EDIT: OMG LOOK THEY DID A WEBSITE OVERHAUL... GUARANTEED RELEASE WITH A NEW SITE !!!!!
JC4oynA.jpg

sorry for caps but i wanted to express my excitement, mods feel free to edit it.

Reactions: Codename

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i actually already speak it, well tradisional at least, it was part of learning to concentrate when i was learning eagle claw from the age of 5. now to head over to the chinese version of gba temp :P
<snip>
sorry for caps but i wanted to express my excitement, mods feel free to edit it.

I'm fairly sure that's just the old pre-omega site. They've probably just loaded an old backup

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how r u all getting a web page?? I still get the 521 error and i've been checking every 5 min for the last 10 hours!!!

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how r u all getting a web page?? I still get the 521 error and i've been checking every 5 min for the last 10 hours!!!
try to change your location. Use a proxy and spoof your location to China, that's how I'm getting it to work

edit: theoretically, I believe you can just change your location to anywhere, as long as you've got a different IP

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
im telling you guys this is just like when pangu released jb for ios 8.1 people start camping the site refreshing every 5 mins then omg its gone then 20 mins later omg its maint, then omg something new... this continues until that last refresh and BOOM! "omg its released" "omg im going to hack so hard, i need to fap"

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm just waiting for 9.4.0 to be usable on EmuNAND for 4.5.0. Gateway can take their time with 9.0-9.2 host support as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

If they were going to provide a 9.3/4 update for 4.x users they'd have done so already. It looks like they're going to release it along side native 9.x support. Which, by the looks of it, is imminent.

Reactions: ryanjf97

Dragar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Hello
They have issues with the server becuase everyone is clicking f5. Nothing to do with releasing an update. So you can all get off the Miyamoto hype train
Thanks for that :)

Probably wrong place to ask. But will you guys be stocking the new sky3ds at all? Did just purchase a gateway but would like to purchase a sky3ds for my younger brother.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD