Hacking Gateway updates and saved games

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

After updating to 2.4b and updating Emunand to 9.xx I noticed my saved games did not work anymore and that I had to restart the games from scratch (just tried Tomodachi to be perfecly honnest).

Note: I have also downloaded the games updates from the eshop.

Before I update my kids 3DS consoles, is there something I can do to prevent this ?

Thanks,

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you , by any chance , formatted the microsd card and put the games in again ? Tomodachi life is a card 2 game , means the save is stored inside the rom. If you burned the rom again without backuping it first you lost your save.

Test more games , I haven't got any problems with my saves after updating

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, sorry for the delay in testing...
I wasn't really aware that saved games for Tomodatchi and others did save data in the rom itself so I only backed up the actual saved files not the games themselves. No big deal anyway.

BTW, there is a folder (Nintendo 3DS) that contains a couple of folders (one with figures - something like 835703a... and another one called Private). I have backed this too but I have not copied it back. What are these for ? Should I copy them over now (since then I have updated to 9.00xxx + downloaded a few game updates) ?

Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv