• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 38,446
  • Replies 185
  • Likes 16
D

Deleted User

OP
Gateway has finally cracked the 8.x encryption!

RELEASE COMING SOON

We finally did it! We are the first and only team to add support for the latest games and applications that make use of the new 7.x and 8.x encryption.

We are currently in the process of wrapping it up in a nice Launcher file and we will be releasing it in the coming weeks.

As always, here is a little teaser video to show the new feature in action…

Source: http://www.gateway-3ds.com/

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
and before someone asks now, NO it does NOT mean, gateway is now compatible with all firmwares, you still need a 4.1-4.5 system nand 3ds, it only means, the emunand is now compatible with the latest firmware meaning, you can now access eshop via emunand again and play the newly encrypted games...
"now" meaning, when it gets released

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Smash isn't even out, for all we know it could be 9.x Nintendo isn't that stupid
Yeah, I doubt it. Judging by the planned release date and the expected sales, Nintendo is probably well into the manufacturing process and the game will use a pre-existing encryption scheme.

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've used the NANDtool to save my current emuNAND, update to 8.1.0-19, saved that emuNAND, and injected the old one back. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo released 8.2.0 which may cause some issues with the new GW launcher. At least you'll be guaranteed on the same firmware version as was used in the teaser video.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i wanna know what the "other (interesting) developments" is from their last posts, im guessing that they will have save decryption and re-encryption....because if they have fixed 7.x encryption im guessing they would probably fix the 6.x save encryption too.....but then they would want a way to decrypt the saves that used the "botch-job" encryption and re-encrypt them corrtly using the proper 6.x method.....thats just my guess anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto