• Views 38,526
  • Replies 185
  • Likes 16

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there's one thing I wish they could add would be a way to decrypt ROMs for replacing files (like voices for undubs) and play decrypted ROMs.

Both he-whose-name-is-mentioned-too-much-already (https://twitter.com/smealum/status/441614304270614528) and the duo Slashmolder & Bond697 (http://projectpokemon.org/news.php?article=169) are able to decrypt ROMS.

Perhaps with a decrypted ROM you can do what you want, then fake-encrypt it like a homebrew (zerokey) and then the Gateway should load it.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Not being impatient or anything but I hope they release this before Nintendo release the next update and make all these 7x/8x update unusable. SBB is just around the corner so a new update maybe ready for them to be rolled out.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does local multiplayer even work if you play the Japanese version and your friends have the US one?

Yes, or else the recent Pokemon tournament that went down wouldn't have been possible. Had Japanese people playing against Americans with different region versions of the game and 3DS's.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Not being impatient or anything but I hope they release this before Nintendo release the next update and make all these 7x/8x update unusable. SMB is just around the corner so a new update maybe ready for them to be rolled out.
Yeah i also hope that, i think they will launch the update after they see if the game works. They said week so i think it should be in 2-4 weeks because if not they should have said months

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just for anyone that doesn't visit the official gateway forums on max console garyopa (the admin over there) messaged this today
Stay Tuned to MaxConsole today/tomorrow for another amazing GW news update!
smile-new.png

Good things coming to all that been waiting..
smile-new.png

......so we should be hearing more from gateway about this update very soon

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully the news'll have a less vague ETA on release than their usual "in the coming weeks" phrase. Either way, I'm exciteddddddd!

D

Deleted User

OP
Well it's been a "few weeks" already, so this might be the real deal? Here's to hoping they release it today / tomorrow !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now