Hacking Gateway no longer working after using R4i Gold (3ds)

  • Thread starter Thread starter canvasch
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,226
  • Replies Replies 7

canvasch

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
6
Trophies
1
Location
FLORIDA Home of the BEST PIZZA
Website
Visit site
XP
236
Country
United States
I have a old 3ds xl with stock firmware of 4.2.0-9u and I've never had a problem with my gateway... it was last updated in march and everything was working fine.
I recently got a r4i Gold to play my DS backups and that worked great and continues to do so....

However, when I put my gateway back in it will no longer boot. When I try to activate it through the settings and NDS Profile it takes me into the NDS Profile section instead of booting me into my emunand

has this happened to anyone before?
what should I do?
I fear that maybe my gateway card has stopped working, but the timing would be one hell of a coincidence...... thanks
 
worked great and easy, i suppose i'll have to do that install everytime i want to switch over, which isn't a big deal... it took some time because the install froze during the first attempt, i gave it a good 15 mins before i repowered the 3ds and attempted it again, where it froze for a second time, but the third time was a charm and all is good in my world, thanks again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cvskid
If GWInstaller.nds freezes during installation, I find that closing and opening the 3DS causes the installation to resume and complete.
 
You might want to switch to another method to boot your gateway. Atleast Menuhax, to use your R4 easily.
 

Site & Scene News