pierrandre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there were a way to launch the Gateway mode straight from the HBL or CTR Manager?
Because right now it's launching rxtools emunand, but the great thing would to launch the Gateway emunand, 'cause since I got a Gateway, it feels a little bit lonely on the side with all the .cia that I load on the internal memory, and that is also annoying to load all those .cia...

Question is for both O3DS and N3DS, any ideas ?

thanks

megatallica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I understand, there is no actual way, Gateway need to develop a New Launcher, which they are hesitant to do because of people ripping off their hardware, the irony is reaching new levels

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thanks for your reply, I wrote them an email to correct this inimaginable situation...
GW could say: Why we need to develop those source opened enrtypoints lol? We have exclusive N3DS 8.1.0-0J entrypoint at the moment. If we developed those entrypoints, our exclusive entrypoint could be stolen via the untrustable opened source thing, then how could we survive since we would lose the major income from our exclusive N3DS 8.1.0-0J customers?

Last edited by MelonGx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: