leerz

OP
Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
Apologies for the Clickbait
I'm quite curious regarding how this was implemented, I've yet to see any homebrew doing something similar esp. now that we almost have full blown access.

for the non-GW users, I'm referring to the Window that will popup so you can traverse which games will be mirrored on the game cart.

won't it be awesome to have homebrew doing stuff like this say "free space of sd" - "using luma3ds versionxx" or a homemenu ftpserver?

with that, also, maybe a homebrew launcher in this form? to launch our 3dsx stuff :)

What do you guys think?

swE7SQp.png

Reactions: ArmoredGuns1

haazet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do like the menu to navigate games besides the weird 3D glitch effect it has when scrolling. Also kind of on topic but it would be great if Luma just reverse engineered Gateways thing and let me use my Gateway on Luma for a couple reasons

-I use my Gateway since I already it as second storage to try out new games since I don't have to install them or delete them through the menu. And can just try 5 or so games and delete them quickly all with the system on the home menu or whatever

- .3ds support allows me to use my Unity builds .cci by just renaming to .3ds. And throw on the gateway SD with system running

- Cheats but not sure if still superior to ntr

Would be great to ditch launching gateway mode and it be a handy little device yo use with Luma

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
- Cheats but not sure if still superior to ntr
ntr doesn't really have cheats, it has plugins, which are more powerful in reality, and we can make cheats into a plugin.
but yes gateway's cheat search/cheat system is very good, ntr doesn't have anything nice where we can search for cheats in real time etc.
so gw is the best for cheats.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
myself and slashmolder have been using their menu in our cfw stuff on and off since.. april(may?) of last year. so we could use the gw card with the cfw, etc. it's certainly possible to use without their launcher. their arm9 stuff would need a fair amount of work to load right from an sd card, though.
Yeah, I remember that. Of course, this could be false, and it would definitely not be reverse engineered for the public by these guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh