Hacking Gateway Functions Questions

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So while we are waiting for the update to come out I have some questions since I am new to Gateway.

1) Do you think that we will have options on the 9.2 update about rom dumping etc so we can extract headers to inject in roms and play them online? If not how can I find a header to use with my roms for online use?

2) If there will be emunand how will I protect my installed/bought games and my saves before creating emunand?

3) When I play a game from the red GW card can I backup my saves from it and if so, how?

CamelSnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. No one knows yet. If you want headers for your rom you can download the gateway rom tool.
2. I use gateway on my 4.4 console and my saves from my eshop games work on both system and emulated NAND.
3. You can backup saves with savedatafiler once gateway drops the update, just look around in the forums you'll find out how to use it.

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. No one knows yet. If you want headers for your rom you can download the gateway rom tool.
2. I use gateway on my 4.4 console and my saves from my eshop games work on both system and emulated NAND.
3. You can backup saves with savedatafiler once gateway drops the update, just look around in the forums you'll find out how to use it.

What is a header btw?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: why