Hacking Gateway blue cart and AR?

james7344

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to find out how to use the Action Replay part of Gateway, if it's even possible? I didn't think it was but I read the settings and there is a settings to turn AR cheats on or off. Any way to use it?

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure the AR means augmented reality not action replay. as far as i know, there arent any easy/released ways to cheat yet

james7344

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry, I meant the blue cart. I'm trying to use it on Black Version 2. It's under the start menu on the bottom right of the touch screen, press right twice on the list and AR(Cheats) is right there.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh sorry, I meant the blue cart. I'm trying to use it on Black Version 2. It's under the start menu on the bottom right of the touch screen, press right twice on the list and AR(Cheats) is right there.
If you place an appropriate usrcheat.dat in the _wood (or whatever it's called, I don't own one) folder, you should be able to enable per-game cheats by pressing Y or X, I can't remember which. It is just an Ace3DS+ clone and that cart (and Wood R4 itself) supports cheats just fine. The most up to date cheat database is the CMP cheat database, but I am not sure where is the best place to download it.

james7344

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm ok so if I look up how to use Action Replay cheats in Ace3ds+ then I just follow that?

Also do I download the database or the usrcheat downloader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*