Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and that's what get everyone mad. they should just be honest and say "well we dont know"

I guess I will take the helm of the almighty Gateway and let everybody know when the update will be released:

I don't know the exact date, Sorry. It will be released soon as it's just around the corner. Please don't be mad :sad:

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except he said this week.

I getting the same currently right now as everyone else 'before the end of THIS week'

We all know we can trust him.
Believe!

We can trust him after like 5 delays? I'm sure that is actually the information that was given to him by the Gateway team, but we all know how quickly Gateway changes dates. Also, if they actually had a date planned they would give an actual day. Saying "by the end of the week" just sounds like a deadline you give when you're not sure.

Th0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It will be released soon as it's just around the corner.

GATC40658.png

Th0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We can trust him after like 5 delays? I'm sure that is actually the information that was given to him by the Gateway team, but we all know how quickly Gateway changes dates. Also, if they actually had a date planned they would give an actual day. Saying "by the end of the week" just sounds like a deadline you give when you're not sure.

It's obviously not his fault and yeah gateway probably doesn't know either.
I need to believe in something though.

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Side note, but I love garyopa because he never uses whom correctly. He just doesn't use "who" and throws in a "whom" whenever possible.

Th0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT IT WILL RELEASE AT NOON ON FEBRUARY 30TH.

Are you sure it's not on Corneruary 33rd because Gateway told me so through E-Mail

Anyway I have a feeling the new Gateway version will be released sometime soon.
I don't know why that last sentence made me laugh.

Reactions: dustmite

insidestraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's amazing how much faith people here place in these rumours, they are disappointed time and time again, yet as soon as they hear another 'end of the week' - it's a definite. Better to form opinion based on actions rather than words, don't expect this update till at least April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg