Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it could be a conspiracy! they just want to sell out their remaing stocks, and ......run away
Maybe they are behind the supercard dstwo+. Instead of releasing the update, they are trying to sell the remainder of their old cards then come out with a new card.

Oh wait, that was what people were speculating before with their multirom update and that wasn't true then either.

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like i didn't sleep enough for a release :(

That's okay - You would have been sleeping for a long time...

Cover.jpg

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would be less upset if even they set a concrete date very far from now so that i can move on with my life and get a sky3ds or this supposed supercard dstwo+ instead of this damn company who relies on a magic 8 ball with all "maybe someday" all over it to tell them if they feel like launching it to the public!

Reactions: dustmite

spookyboogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway is good, Gateway is great, thanks Gateway for making these spoiled, impatient people wait.

I can't see why people get so upset at Gateway for "unofficial" release dates. Just put yourself in their shoes and imagine how you would feel about receiving thousands of emails asking for a release date when you don't know the answer yourself. They may have had every intention of releasing it before Christmas, before new years, etc, but something my have come up and the release was delayed. Maybe the person responding to emails was just giving their own personal date they felt it would be released.

If everybody wants to know the official release date, I know when it is:

It's when Gateway posts it on their website!!!

Whats with the damage control?

If I was getting thousands of emails asking for a release date when I didn't know the answer, I sure as hell would't give out answers like "end of the week", "2 to 3 days", "around the corner", etc etc...

Literally all it would have taken to avoid this whole mess would have been for gateway to either be honest or be quiet. If they don't know an exact date to announce, then just say Q1 2015.

LIQUIDxSNAKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lets all forget about what Gatewait has said in the past, and just stay calm, the update is coming, I know everyone is tired of waiting but flaming and making countdown timers won't make the update pop faster. Good Evening.

Th0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gateway is good, Gateway is great, thanks Gateway for making these spoiled, impatient people wait.

I can't see why people get so upset at Gateway for "unofficial" release dates. Just put yourself in their shoes and imagine how you would feel about receiving thousands of emails asking for a release date when you don't know the answer yourself. They may have had every intention of releasing it before Christmas, before new years, etc, but something my have come up and the release was delayed. Maybe the person responding to emails was just giving their own personal date they felt it would be released.

If everybody wants to know the official release date, I know when it is:

It's when Gateway posts it on their website!!!

Let me explain to you then why people get upset.
It's not really about waiting, it's how they're treating their customers by
1) Giving false information just to hype and sell more units (xmas release, all those emails etc.)
2) Their mentality of not releasing 7.0-9.2 even though it's been finished for WEEKS (according to them).
Instead they're trying to make all fw's from 4.5 up to 9.2 compatible first and let everyone wait even though there's popular games that let you update to a higher fw.
3) Almost ZERO communication
4) Most importantly, bad customer service and not a single update.
If what you're saying is true and there's some problems they could've at least said something or updated their site instead of not saying anything at all, but they don't.
Why? Because they don't give a flying fuck about us and this is why most of us are pissed right now.

Maybe it's just me though.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk why im so upset but i am, and ill call myself it before anyone else

im a whiny impatient little bi*ch lol

but i want what i see. i love my 3ds but its sitting there as the odd one. i have a thing with me
all my devices are hacked on some kind of matter, my wii, my wii U (vWii mode), my psp, my vita (psp mode)
but all i have for my 3ds is a supercard dstwo( which is good and all) but i want to have a gateway

plus i cant even go online anymore because i sold my soul to this gateway because im on a compatible version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol