Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakkabash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The sacrifice has been made. Bring on the update! (I have 2 9.2 consoles and another 4.5 sitting next to me.)

Before:

mWuqo6J.jpg

During:

QFPVhxD.jpg

After:

0VJpOtJ.jpg

Send this picture to gateway. See how they react.

Shining One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walls, spam, 10 hours left hype, more spam, and some deleted posts.

Same as every time :(
I see you've given up on Gateway by the looks of your signature. This is the time when the thread has lost all it's hype train, therefore losing the process of converting hype into speculation. It becomes a thread giant, as it is now. When the inevitable release comes, expect this entire thread to explode into oblivion (your phrase "locked by a mod") or release it's unstable energy violently, causing new users of Gateway to flock here with Questions.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I see you've given up on Gateway by the looks of your signature. This is the time when the thread has lost all it's hype train, therefore losing the process of converting hype into speculation. It becomes a thread giant, as it is now. When the inevitable release comes, expect this entire thread to explode into oblivion (your phrase "locked by a mod") or release it's unstable energy violently, causing new users of Gateway to flock here with Questions.
No I haven't. What happened was I lost a bet with Thomas12345 and now he controls my sig till the release :( I paid 73 freaking dollars for this cart, I'm not giving up on it just when gw are about to release the demon.

I mean, who recommends qq3ds? That's just a joke!

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went to the restroom and my hard work resulted in something that looked like an 8. Took 42 minutes to do so logically this means the new update will be out at 8:42 am pst tomorrow morning. Intestines never lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh