Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crmnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats a great point, and thinking about it, you are correct. The one that required a connection was linked to my NNID the other was not linked to a NNID. I'm going to confirm by taking the one that required a internet connection last time and format it again now with the 3 fake wifi. If your theory is correct it should work fine now like the other.

Interesting, I can now format with the wireless switch disabled. So besides the NNID linking there is something else that stops the formatting without wireless switch enabled. Possibly some eshop files? I had been in eshop on both 3ds before the last format.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I had a shower-thought last night, I wonder if it's possible or the admins have some kind of tools to check the stat of this thread. Who had the most likes? Who posted the most? Give us a ranking from highest to low. Sure you guys could think of more stats.

Sorry but we don't have any such tools at our disposal.

Reactions: Sonicx64

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also received an email. I'm going to assume this week will mean next week just like last week meant this week? xD
yqXZxpb.png

Errorjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god I really hope this 48 hour wait is the final hours. I'm kinda tired of all the spam and will be happy to see spam on how to install it without researching at all. As any of the last "dates", I'll take this one with a grain of salt as well.

Reactions: Kirit0

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
You know way to much about drug dealers and ethics :huh: you must teach local kids that drugs are bad at your local community centre as your clearly a pillar of the community I bet :) remember people, drugs are bad. mmkay.
If I spoke to kids about drugs at community centres theyd all be smoking weed when they hit legal age.

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Me too. Fuck SonyUSA for keeping everything to himself, garyopa's the one to go to. At least he actually answers PMs.
Don't say that, c'mon. He stayed loyal to GW. It's not his role to give that kind of information. Just imagine he said tha two days ago, and an unexpected issue appeared... We would be again bitching about it and GW would again loose reputation without doing anything wrong.

Reactions: ground and tjexp

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Garyopa and why should we believe this "within 48 hours"? Guy has 3 posts here in 6 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY