Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frecton

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, do you think it's worth returning a the 3ds I bought and then buying a new one for the same price on a lower firmware? I still have 4 days to return it.

Metal Fingers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Return it man I think anyone who has one should return it just to send them a message. A nice big F U wait for SuperCard if you wanna wait

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I already returned my gateway I am not going to give my money to a company who can careless about its customers. I understand some of you worship the gateway team and they can do no wrong but I feel I was lead on personally that there was going be an earlier release which is why I made the purchase. I understand they never made a promise when releasing the video but they knew what they were doing. They were going to make sure that everyone knew there would be a future update for 9.2 and below support to steer people away from sky3ds and it worked on me for a while. Getting everyone worked up for a release and then pushing it back week after week is just bad for business. Then having other members of gbatemp get mad at people for getting excited and worse having admins remove posts for no reason. The posts aren't hurting anyone and this thread alone has generated a tremendous amount of traffic for gbatemp. I look forward to being able to use my sky3ds soon.

Gateway I know you lurk these threads... clearly your work ethic is terrible and you lost this customer. I might not matter much but it feels good knowing you didnt make a dime off of me.
Ok, now I understand your frustration. I know you're pissed. And you backed out from the gateway scene. But there are a few things I want to nit - pick :P

1. Gateway deals via resellers, so your money already reached them. The reseller lost out.

2. Why are WE waiting? Idk about you guys, but I want a region free, future proof, brick proof flash cart, that can install .cia packages/homebrew, and can personally dump my roms.

3. What are our options?
-Buy sky, that only plays backups, nothing else.
-Wait for DSTwo+(which for all we know is just gw inspired almost 1:1 cart, using the same everything, offering features that the regular GW will eventually be able to offer. Also, it is slated to release AFTER gw releases their update.
-Wait for gateway.

If you choose sky, sure. It's a pirates fix, but nothing more. Eventually, there will be a sys menu you can't access, and games you can't run. What will they do? Release a new cart? Break through the un-rewritable nature of the cart through some vodoo magic?
GW is promised to last forever. emuNAND ensures this. Sure they are a little slow, but they are quality(if we go by previous releases alone. We can't judge 9.x yet)
And If you're impatient. Don't even think about DSTwo+ lol. That's a long way away.

4. Why did they release the video so early? So people like you and me can avoid any future updates and prepare for the release. It wasn't necessarily to push cart sales. It is our own faults for buying so early. Yes it sucks. Yes it is frustrating. But we bought early. That is a simple fact. When gw gave us a release date, we

Sorry for all the text. :) I do hope you enjoy your new sky, but I feel we should be able to justify our support for gateway without being called worshipers.

Metal Fingers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dstwo+ has nothing to do with gateway and plus it comes with emunand.. already confirmed gateway has no emunand as of yet.

The Supercard DS TWO can support 3DS V9.4.x, V9.2.x, V8.x, V7.0.0-13.V6.3.0-12, v6.2.0-12, v6.1.0-11, NDSi V1.4.5 and all below versions.
Supercard DSTWO is the second generation flashcarts, SuperCard team spent one year work hard on it. It’s the first built-in CPU flash card in the world. Supercard DS TWO not only included all the advantage of DSONE/DSonei , but also use it powerful built-in CPU to provide more miracle functions. You can play games, watching movies, read e-book with this card.

milanfan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a bit of a noob with all of this, but when I install the exploit, will I stop getting the annoying little messages to update my firmware?
Everytime I turn on my 3DS and the message comes up I take two deep breaths and cancel, it slightly stresses me out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10