Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tomodachi Life. I'mma have a bunch of meme miis, such as Dolan, Gaben, the lenny face, pewds, and many more. As well as miis based on myself and my family. I can only imagine the hilarity that will occur. :rofl2:
Your post is nearly impossible to read on the dark tempstyle because of the color scheme making it hard to distinguish the post from the background.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
On another note, I was thinking I could use a bigger internal SD cart for the 3DS.
Naturally I'll go with Sandisk but: Should I go Ultra or Extreme? Is there a point going extreme?
And I think 16GB should be enough? Currently I still use the internal one that came with the 3DS.

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i havn't been keeping up with the comments, but shouldn't the release be within 24 hours? assuming its january 5th for PST time

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another note, I was thinking I could use a bigger internal SD cart for the 3DS.
Naturally I'll go with Sandisk but: Should I go Ultra or Extreme? Is there a point going extreme?
And I think 16GB should be enough? Currently I still use the internal one that came with the 3DS.
SANDISK ? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt just grab a evo or a pro ...

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
What is the first game you are going to play when the update is released? sorry, I'm bored
Continue playing MH4G, play Yokai Watch 2, Final Fantasy Exploerers, Toushin Toshi Girls Gift, Persona Q UNDUB, Tales of the Abyss UNDUB, Project Mirai, Conception 2 UNDUB, etc....

AnkitC

Trophies
XP
Country
India
P.S: Their "circle's" name is sales, not Gateway.

9f5eec153c.png

Strangely enough it seems Gateway has changed the "circle's" name from sales to Gateway 3DS(just checked it myself). The mail might actually actually be legit.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal