Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished reading through about 30 pages, I don't know why I do it, maybe just to get that small tidbit of info or hope if there is any.

baker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: Phantom_User

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Why has the consensus changed to emuNAND not being in the initial update? Was there an email or something that I missed?
Or is this more of 2Hack's "super sekrit can't-get-anything-right" sources talking?

lol SonyUSA said his version of the GW beta, or w/e had it, didn't include emuNAND. Meaning 1 of 2 things.

1)EmuNAND isn't ready
2)EmuNAND isn't possible.

I'd bet a camel (no I wouldn't) that it is 1, and that it will be released ~2-4 weeks after the initial release..

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today is 5th Jan!!!!!
I told early if you don't have a deadline you never finish your works.

Despite my mockery of GW's release "schedule" and the terms they use to describe release day ("soon", etc) they do get shit done... Eventually. You may lack discipline and need someone to tell you to get the job done, but I and the GW team do not... Even if it takes them until March (like last time) that isn't "never" it's just way later than "w/in a few days".

No reason to be that hard on them, eh?

Reactions: Phantom_User

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why has the consensus changed to emuNAND not being in the initial update? Was there an email or something that I missed?
Or is this more of 2Hack's "super sekrit can't-get-anything-right" sources talking?

because it wasn't in the "close friends" beta which was tested. so it's VERY likely to not be in the final version.

BobPwnz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol SonyUSA said his version of the GW beta, or w/e had it, didn't include emuNAND. Meaning 1 of 2 things.

1)EmuNAND isn't ready
2)EmuNAND isn't possible.

I'd bet a camel (no I wouldn't) that it is 1, and that it will be released ~2-4 weeks after the initial release..

Emunand is possible as they probably have a kernel exploit which allows for them to do pretty much anything.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Emunand is possible as they probably have a kernel exploit which allows for them to do pretty much anything.
That's why I said I believe it is 1 -___-

I have a bit of a spending problem.... :cry:. I dont really care about emunand at the moment, I just want to play some games. P

Then hold your money. I used to be like that, then I had to quit my job, and money was never the same.

Buy a ltd edition when one comes out "as an investment". That would be a better and more reasonable choice. :P

Reactions: viral777

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have a bit of a spending problem.... :cry:. I dont really care about emunand at the moment, I just want to play some games. P

Buy them. Problem solved.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the problem with emunand is that they might not have figured out the NAND on the New 3DS consoles, it might be possible on older systems now, but they want to support 3DS/3DS XL/2DS/New 3DS/New 3DS XL all in one update release without there being a million different versions.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Buy a ltd edition when one comes out "as an investment". That would be a better and more reasonable choice. :P
What is your ambition 2Hack, why are you saving up the money?
Is it because you want to become a big business owner? Is it because you want to be a billionaire? Is it because you want to donate to charities?
No? Then what?
Games? Oh............. ok......

On the side note I just saw your #MySourceWasRight change to blue, neat!

Reactions: henn64 and 2Hack

bobtheglob101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys.. I'm hopping off the hype train for now. I setup RSS push notifications for GW's site to my phone when the glorious day arrives, but for now I'm going to unwatch this thread and cease checking it on a regular basis. There's far too many complaints, children, and extremists. Some are just absolutely negative of the entire thing while others think Gateway is some sort of god and they are always perfect. Thanks to confirmed leak regarding the Mii Maker QR code entry point I will always know the update is coming soon(tm) and it is imminent, but I won't be trusting any GW emails anymore since they appear to be missing their dates time and time again. Although most probably wouldn't care about my absence, I will miss all of you ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol