Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wait what? Does this mean that it won't be coming that soon? I was expecting today/tomorrow... :'(
We all are. It should be in its final stages. Right now it seems in the next couple days, but gw have proven they love moving deadlines more than anything.

Was initially Dec 25, than new years, then the end of the week, and now seems to be Tuesday/Wednesday. Not even they know lol.

tnt_atp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting like this and hanging onto every damn email like a steak being dangled in front of our faces is becoming really annoying. They need to just give a definite date, even if its far away like March 30th or something; instead of "by Christmas", "by 2015", "by New Years day", "by the end of the week" or "by the 5th". People are losing faith that this update is even coming at all, even with the supposed credibility that the Gateway company holds. :/

Reactions: Phantom_User

w0dash

noob
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It took smea over a year to perfect the QR code gen now you guys are asking telling gateway make a QR code gen, an exploit, and do it fast as shit. I wonder what you guys are going to do if it isn't released this month or next month.

The time they need is not the problem - the fucking problem is that they announced the update prematurely just to prevent Sky3DS sales. :hateit:

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What's really stupid is the whole "answering all these emails just delays the release" bullshit. They need to stop blaming us for their poor communication skills.
Again according to Phantom, I assumed PR and dev's are separed. Does that mean that PRs can't answer because they are redacting the guide / news? Seems like an excuse for making us leaving them alone xD

Or the mail isn't legit ( I'm not accusing you bud' I just lost my faith x) )

Iulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i am not the inventor. i am just a paying customer. i want a working product and i dont care how much they have/had to work, if they have to work overtime or if they had bad food or smth. its their JOB - PLEASE DONT FORGET THAT - they came to us - said: hey we are the greatest we have a product to sell. so do it finally.. i also dont complain there if i am nerved with my work a.s.o.

Reactions: gudenau

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I would like put this here again. I've been lurking and commenting on this thread for sometime now and he doesn't know that but I think this guy is cool and seems reliable so :)

Glad you asked. The guy I was talking to right now said it'd be AT LEAST this comming Monday. Not saying it won't happen today though. All depends according to how long Gateway will have the 'new' page up. He said that since the guide is up, Gateway must've given permission to that dude to do so.

Also asked the guy whats up with the shitty, untimely responses (a few days, weeks, soon, etc) and he mentions GW's PR team pulls that out of their ass. So.. Their PR team knows as much as we do. Which is sad. All they do is ask the developers whats up and they get "soon" or "almost done".

Oh, and the whole "answering emails = delays"? Bullshit.

Took the liberty of asking if that guys guide (I mentioned earlier in the post) was any good or legit, said yes.

And of course, asked about emuNAND. He didn't know yet sadly.

'Tis all I know at the moment, sorry guys. I'm in close contact with him but.. Yeah.. :/

Y'know what the legends say! AND AS ALWAYS, ENJOY.

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again according to Phantom, I assumed PR and dev's are separed. Does that mean that PRs can't answer because they are redacting the guide / news? Seems like an excuse for making us leaving them alone xD

Or the mail isn't legit ( I'm not accusing you bud' I just lost my faith x) )

I've seen that email at least two times now from different people, so it most likely isn't fake.
I'm a fairly patient guy, but when the company starts blaming its customers for its mistakes, that's where I begin to draw the line. I lost a lot of my respect for GW this past week. I'll still use their products, but will take every future announcement with a grain of salt.

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's really stupid is the whole "answering all these emails just delays the release" bullshit. They need to stop blaming us for their poor communication skills.

I am pretty sure if they keep us up to date with the development of the 9.2 release, and maybe put a percent of how much is completed, they wouldn't be spammed with countless emails asking the same thing.

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am pretty sure if they keep us up to date with the development of the 9.2 release, and maybe put a percent of how much is completed, they wouldn't be spammed with countless emails asking the same thing.

Reactions: berat barış kuzu

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen that email at least two times now from different people, so it most likely isn't fake.
I'm a fairly patient guy, but when the company starts blaming its customers for its mistakes, that's where I begin to draw the line. I lost a lot of my respect for GW this past week. I'll still use their products, but will take every future announcement with a grain of salt.
Thats what you should of done in the first place. Gateway = slow sky3ds = out and working,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, oh yea that guy