Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They needed to warn people not to update. Otherwise a lot of us would be on 9.4 right now with no way of going back.

THIS!! I fail to understand why a lot people don't see this immediately.

By announced too early I meant "Coming soon" was stated too soon. Sorry Confusion was stated on my behalf
But yes thats true.

AND THIS!!! Just because I understand 2Hack's post doesn't mean I don't share the above frustration. Two months of "soon" and other nebulous statements wears really thin. "Don't update, we have something and we're working on it." would probably have us all a little less annoyed then "just around the corner" and "in a few days".

Of course even if they said that we'd find a new frustration in "WHEN!?! Why wont they tell us anything!?" The poor bastards really can't win no matter how they play this. :-/

Reactions: 2Hack and Sys7em

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
gateway wins
http://www.google.com/trends/explore?hl=en-GB#q=gateway 3ds, MT card, SKY3ds, K3DS, r53ds&cmpt=q

MT card results are weird.....was there something else called MT card released in 2005 or something lol

EDIT: ok it seems like probably 80% of the search results for "MT card" where thanks to MT Credit Card.....as results are as they should be , sky3ds and Gateway being the only real choices,,,,,i feel mean on R53DS....it just flatlined

Reactions: stüssy

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
Poverty and a dying economy? Debt there is insane
Desacelerated economy is the correct term. LOL.
Jokes apart, we are not THAT bad. If i'm not wrong, for example, Portugal and Greece are more f*cked than us Spaniards.
But "economical crysis" was global, the worst part here was bad economical politics handdling that crysis.

Reactions: 2Hack

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Epic thread guys
just want to know,i scored one of those 3DS XL SSB edition and it's on 7.XX
Does GW confirmed they will support less than 9.2 FW on most wanted update?or they will work on late FW after they release this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...