Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
got myself a sky3DS as well to wait for the gateway release and when gateway comes out i will sell it to a friend of mine :)

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question about the sky3ds. If I put both US and JP games on my card, I can only play the US games on my US 3ds, and the JP games on my JP system. And since there is no game limit anymore I can take off as many games as I'd like, or do the games stay on there forever, but can go over 10?

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
quick question about the sky3ds. If I put both US and JP games on my card, I can only play the US games on my US 3ds, and the JP games on my JP system. And since there is no game limit anymore I can take off as many games as I'd like, or do the games stay on there forever, but can go over 10?

if you have the blue button sky3DS then no limit and you can delete and put more games as you want. But it's region locked so you can play roms only of your 3DS region

Reactions: cvskid and viral777

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have the blue button sky3DS then no limit and you can delete and put more games as you want. But it's region locked so you can play roms only of your 3DS region

ahh, cool. So I can switch back and forth between 3ds systems for the region of the game I want to play. Ordered from RealHotStuff, but forgot to write "blue" in the comments box, but sent them an email. Hope they get it tomorrow. ;_;.
96 dolleroos I spent on this,

96 dollars for being impatient, but thats okay. lol.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling that the red card has nothing to do with the exploit. I'm thinking it might be done by placing a file in the SD card on the 3DS and triggering the exploit, maybe a QR code, or something else, and then once the exploit is launched you need a Gateway card in order to continue and finish up.

Reactions: baker

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a feeling that the red card has nothing to do with the exploit. I'm thinking it might be done by placing a file in the SD card on the 3DS and triggering the exploit, maybe a QR code, or something else, and then once the exploit is launched you need a Gateway card in order to continue and finish up.

Welp. Considering we can't use the red card anyways, you're most likely right.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp. Considering we can't use the red card anyways, you're most likely right.

The blue Gateway card was just triggering an exploit in DS mode and could be done with any DS flashcard, and not necessarily a Gateway card from what I have read. So people without a red Gateway card but had a DS flashcard could trigger the first exploit but weren't able to move on without a red Gateway card.

Reactions: Phantom_User

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
ahh, cool. So I can switch back and forth between 3ds systems for the region of the game I want to play. Ordered from RealHotStuff, but forgot to write "blue" in the comments box, but sent them an email. Hope they get it tomorrow. ;_;.
96 dolleroos I spent on this,

96 dollars for being impatient, but thats okay. lol.

Same here . Hoping USPS pulls through and gets it here tomorrow ._.

clank714

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've obsessively been checking there page. I think my 3DS is anxious to play Monster Hunter 4G
Optbx9G.jpg

darmani11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
watch gateway come out as soon as my sky3ds ships. but i'll take one for the team.
Wait for new years. It's not getting to you before then. There are still tons of packages to deliver and sales to move. If by Jan 2, gw hasn't delivered, then by all means open fire.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
The blue Gateway card was just triggering an exploit in DS mode and could be done with any DS flashcard, and not necessarily a Gateway card from what I have read. So people without a red Gateway card but had a DS flashcard could trigger the first exploit but weren't able to move on without a red Gateway card.

Soon.

Soon we will all know :P

Reactions: Sonicx64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password