Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darmani11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well aren't you a professional smuggler.
I've only ever paid customs once ;) and I've ordered hundreds of dollars worth from china and europe. Gift packaging is the best. R4fashcard.com marked my 72$ GW cart as a 'usb card reader' and valued it at 1.64$ CAD :P

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cannot find anything about stolen source code for the launcher. Only that you can compile it via python.

Code:
Python can also be used to compile ARM9 homebrew (Launcher.dat format).
Source:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_Homebrew#Developing_homebrew_for_3DS

So it's illegal (because of Nintendo code inside) but it is on this forum?
Launchers built from that python tool don't contain Nintendo code because that is just a barebones reverse of the exploit Gateway uses. The actual launchers from Gateway however, contain some parts of NATIVE_FIRM, presumably as part of the process Gateway uses to reboot into a patched home menu.

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway updates are released on a Monday 60% of the time, everytime

Just went through the four pages of the gateway website and unless there are updates not listed, monday only accounts for ~30% of releases.
92PtxXa.png

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As the default IFTTT RSS channel does not seem to work correctly, I just created a Cronjob on my Server that checks for a change of the lastBuildDate every 2 Minutes. If the date changes it sends an email to IFTTT which sends a push notification to my phone. So I guess there is no way for me to miss the update :P

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the default IFTTT RSS channel does not seem to work correctly, I just created a Cronjob on my Server that checks for a change of the lastBuildDate every 2 Minutes. If the date changes it sends an email to IFTTT which sends a push notification to my phone. So I guess there is no way for me to miss the update :P
That desperate huh?

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rip, going on a trip tomorrow and i lost hope that gateway 3.0 would release before then. welp. atleast it SHOULD be released by the time i get back...if its not...then i will have lost all faith in gateway. woulda been nice playing new 3ds games on new 3ds ll on a 6 hour road trip :(

StarPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

The next time you go out and meet a random pretty girl just stop her and read what you wrote here, please. And record the reaction.

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I thought this was pretty cool

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Just install Page Monitor expansion for chrome and set it to 2 minutes if you're that desperate (FYI Yes, I'm too that desperate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09ZLRDMXX/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=...