Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GW is under no obligation to respond to such rude and silly ass emails, but be glad that they gave you a reply. Twitter? Is it by law that every 3DS/N3DS/N3DSLL card team has to have a Tweeter account? NO, so shut it.

And to the guy talking about "its a forum, we can post whatever", go ahead and clutter up the forums with repeated topics. All you're doing is creating more work for the mods to clean up, we members can say what we want in them. Don't like it, don't repost.

wow talk about hypocrisy... talking about cluttering up the forum lol

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow here in europe that cost twice as much, damn
Amazon had them cheaper in November and I bought the 32GB for $13. Amazon has the Sandisk 64GB for a couple of dollars less than the Samsung right now.

Have a friend in US that can write you a letter and put it on the card and mail it to you? :)

Reactions: StarPlatinum

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is actual torment. I don't know if I can stand waiting any longer. My new 3ds is beckoning for me to play it, and I'm this close to just updating it and accessing the eshop.

Lordmau5

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is actual torment. I don't know if I can stand waiting any longer. My new 3ds is beckoning for me to play it, and I'm this close to just updating it and accessing the eshop.

Be strong, be patient, give them time.
I don't want to repeat what they said ("It's around the corner"), but as soon as they respond to my mail, I'll make sure to let you all know... considering it's not another "soon" response.

Reactions: darmani11

StarPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Amazon had them cheaper in November and I bought the 32GB for $13. Amazon has the Sandisk 64GB for a couple of dollars less than the Samsung right now.

Have a friend in US that can write you a letter and put it on the card and mail it to you? :)

Well thank you for the friendly advice but I really hate shipping, especially from so far. The fact that the Italian delivery service is so damn lazy doesn't help too.
I will probably buy a 16gb at retail tomorrow (for 15€). Its fine since I don't plan to use more than 2 games at once, and I can always buy a bigger one in the future if I need to.

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country
Well thank you for the friendly advice but I really hate shipping, especially from so far. The fact that the Italian delivery service is so damn lazy doesn't help too.
I will probably buy a 16gb at retail tomorrow (for 15€). Its fine since I don't plan to use more than 2 games at once, and I can always buy a bigger one in the future if I need to.

Dude.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00J2BSW9O/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1419809939&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX200_QL40

£22. They should ship to Europe.

Reactions: StarPlatinum

StarPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Yea thank you man but you don't understand how much I hate shipping. Sum that with the fact that If the update will be released and I have no fraking memory I can't use it and I'll have to sit and wait.
But as I said before I can still buy another one in the future, like the one you linked. It will be easier to deal with the pain of the shipping if I'm not in hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon