Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-188346

Do you already have a GW cart? if not, you should probably look at the new Sky3DS cart. It supports all versions, and doesn't have a limit anymore.
youre_serious_futurama.gif

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I just got a email response from gateway:

9.3 Emunand support will be released in the near future.

As far as 9.3 firmware support, as indicated on our website, we want to warn our
users *NOT* to update their sysnand to 9.3 or higher if they want to be sure to
enjoy our upcoming support!
We are running more tests to verify if 9.3 firmware will be supported. But to
avoid any bad surprise, we want to make sure you do NOT update for now until/if
we confirm that 9.3 sysnand firmware is fully compatible.

For people who did not have a time to update to 9.2 yet:
We will also offer a solution for firmware below 9.0 and higher than 4.5,
details will follow.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

So support for 9.3 emunand on on 4.5 consoles is coming "in the very near future".

As for the rest, it looks like they are still testing their new exploit on 9.3, so it's not completely out of the question that they may still have support for 9.3.

But they still say not to update to 9.3 for now.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they just tell everyone not to update just so they can start the hype train going again when they post another surprise video showing it working on 9.3. :P

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gateway need to get with the program and release a new card. And drop the price of their existing cards while continuing to provide support and future updates for it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Gateway need to get with the program and release a new card. And drop the price of their existing cards while continuing to provide support and future updates for it.
compared to sky3ds their card is pretty reasonably priced and so far the support has been exemplary (for the flash card world),other card teams would of been on revision 20 by now if they where in the driving seat

Reactions: emo kid 68

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why? They're ahead of every group with much uniqueness and fast and constant updates. They're the ones that actually do the work for flashcarts. They have absolutely no reason to drop the price or release a new revision. Why do such things when things are working in their favor? Hm?

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
LOL..I can if I want to be and I'd be damn good at i too. Just need to find out where the location of their office headquarters is and walk in saying 4 words. Sky-3-D-S!!!

You know there's no better way to alienate your consumer base than releasing a new product and fucking over everyone that bought the old one, right?
Also I doubt this is a problem of hardware, so a new product wouldn't solve anything

Reactions: Phantom_User

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol, it's just been 10 days since the annoucment of support and 1 day since the announcement of no support for 9.3 + a soon.

Learn a new language or something while you wait lol. or play a legit game. Or play a pirated game on your computer. idk

1 day is too long, it should not take more a than a few hours

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just saying...of all the cards i trust Gateway the most but they are a bit slow to the party right now with all the new firmwares on the New 3DS...not like it really affects the most of us anyways since the New 3DS is not in NA and EU yet...arrrr matee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: