• Views 88,783
  • Replies 261
  • Likes 3

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys....u just think about frimware updates!come on this thins cool!!!
And for the ones who say this will be distroyed by frimware update...i say maybe they have a plan about removing updates from games!

jmleolgq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
China will ship this week.
Here is the video clip made by the retailer.

Code:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkzMDQyNTAw.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I was right in my assumption that this actually installs something to the firmware that allows 3DS mode to work.

I wonder how long it'll take before someone figures out how to load roms from the full size SD card.

They were actually quite clever in finding an exploit that could be used. This may be the only exploit that doesn't require a game to work, and most certainly is the only one that can be "installed" from DS mode. It also has the potential to work on any DS mode flashcart so in the future we may not need the Gateway.

soulrazor

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wonder if its a good time to update to the latest firmware before this gets released and they are able to patch it. I am currently on 5.something just wondering if i should snag 6.2.0 while i can

If your tring to get the best of both worlds (latest firmware and gateway). Stay on your current firmware, couse even if it gets supported you should be able to a higher firmware through a game update (safer and less probable off getting your 3ds updated past valid firmware for gateway).

but more important than that never update your 3ds if you plan to use flashcarts ( use this as a rule of thumb and when you need or want to update check the forum for procudures to update safely)

AlterZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am disappointed in the way this Gateway 3DS card works, doing that little hack every single time you want Gateway mode is just too much, little kids wouldn't be able to do it and I don't really want to go through menus and wait for some kind of injection to do the trick, it's like if it was doping the console and it could get tired of it eventually...

I'll play on the safe side with this as I know something better may come out in the future, besides I'm on the latest firmware already so until it works for me there's just no point in getting it, as I have said before I'll get this card when it works like the DSTWO without troubles, when I can chose from a list of games the one I want to play and without having to do unnecessary things like going to the Nintendo DS profile settings...

It's good this card exist anyway, too bad it's not what I expected, I guess I'll have to wait until something better sees light!... ^_^

Kishnabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did anyone try to use the gateway files in another flashcart...to see it if it works?

It says R4i....so I am wondering.

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone try to use the gateway files in another flashcart...to see it if it works?

It says R4i....so I am wondering.

Yes (Acekard2i) and Yes I think so ...it went through the installer as expected, and the exploit thing seems to have installed okay, but I cannot test until my Gateway 3DS card arrives?? ...i was curious!

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I was right in my assumption that this actually installs something to the firmware that allows 3DS mode to work.

I wonder how long it'll take before someone figures out how to load roms from the full size SD card.

They were actually quite clever in finding an exploit that could be used. This may be the only exploit that doesn't require a game to work, and most certainly is the only one that can be "installed" from DS mode. It also has the potential to work on any DS mode flashcart so in the future we may not need the Gateway.

This. This exploit could be used from ANY current DS flashcard, so it is a matter of time till we get a custom solution, preferably using the SD card... That is what i am waiting for... I am not paying so much money for a non-upgradable flashcart...

vini9157

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
China will ship this week.
Here is the video clip made by the retailer.

Code:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkzMDQyNTAw.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group

they will ship in this week to anyone who bought this?

i asked it by email, they didnt answear, i dont want to buy it now and wait in a huge line

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I just wonder if its a good time to update to the latest firmware before this gets released and they are able to patch it. I am currently on 5.something just wondering if i should snag 6.2.0 while i can

You could always use a suitable game with a compatible update at anytime you want... DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE of updating your 3DS online, especially since we don't know if and when there will be a solution for newer firmwares...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BigOnYa are you on OnlyFans?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there