Status
Not open for further replies.

gabemstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always been keeping up with the forums but never bothered to log in or post anything!
I was curious to see if the price is really $80, so I asked, and here's the response I received:

ptoi.png

Makes sense. Hopefully 'around' means ~$75 not ~$85..

samljer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First, please don't manually format your text to black/gray, leave it as default -- those of us using the dark theme can't read it.
3letU.jpg

Second, you should['ve] provide[d] an image instead of a supposed copy-paste.

1 answer) Its default, if you cant read it thats too bad - fact is its his account and he can post it as he sees fit, honestly.

2 answer) your lucky he posted that, he didnt have to do it all all, there is nothing stopping you (like i did) from asking them yourself.
do NOT fukin come down on someone using their FREE time to HELP you; its why its getting harder to find it these days -
if you dont like how its done, do it your damn self. /endrant

PS. you dont have to like it either. you wont get a reply to this dont waste your time.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 answer) Its default, if you cant read it thats too bad - fact is its his account and he can post it as he sees fit, honestly.

2 answer) your lucky he posted that, he didnt have to do it all all, there is nothing stopping you (like i did) from asking them yourself.
do NOT fukin come down on someone using their FREE time to HELP you; its why its getting harder to find it these days -
if you dont like how its done, do it your damn self. /endrant

PS. you dont have to like it either. you wont get a reply to this dont waste your time.

I think I'm just going to end my night by saying that just text isn't much, as it can easily be forged. For all we know, that conversation may not have happened. Hence, why we ask for the email screenshot. No need to be so angry and jumpy over it. ;) Just trying to help you out a bit. :)

samljer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) You are right, But even doe if this the first flashcart, If it requires you to stay in one specific firmware and does not let you to play new roms that requires new firmware, Price should not be the same.
2)You are right, Still, playing shitty games you can discover a great game, But is not the same as playing Essentialw.
3) Well you could do the same i will do, Use 1 3ds for online, use another one for offline.
4 It ''MAY'' be. Just... Don;t be expect a lot from a First 3ds Rom Flashcard, Is better to be surprised than dissapointed.

A1) With a library already 150 games (per region) that doesnt matter.
A2) That is a matter of opinion and taste, and really means nothing beyond your own personal taste.
A3) Logical, but is 3DS online all that great anyway - pffft.
A4) The fact that it even works is something to be surprised about, disappointment just means your expecting too much from the WORLDS FIRST 3DS flashcard...

molotof1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
hello guys. i just want to show you this answer they gave me by email. feel free to comment.

to Gateway
cleardot.gif

hello again. i would like to ask you something.
can i make a preorder now or should i wait at the end of this month?
will the card be really coming out at the end of june cause i heard something about 2 weeks. which of these is true? end of june or mid july?
cleardot.gif

Gateway 3DS
8:28 AM (3 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

it is soon, but exact date we don't know. Wait until we say you can preorder, we
should announce something this week, then you know the wait won't be long after
we confirm.

mailto:[email protected]
cleardot.gif

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i kinda agree with micky here....all questions are already answered numerous times...we sure can say there is a consistancy, and they still are polite to answer every mail it seems... Let give them some credit.

molotof1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
i kinda agree with micky here....all questions are already answered numerous times...we sure can say there is a consistancy, and they still are polite to answer every mail it seems... Let give them some credit.

i agree with you but he didn't have to be so rude to me.
all i wanted was to share this email with you guys.
i didn't have to

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
If you guys would leave them alone and quit emailing them the same questions over and over again, maybe it will get released sooner.
I'm sure they're big enough to have a dedicated employee for customer service/sales. Doubt its the same person doing the coding/product management.

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Righto, I'm sure you will. Considering how long I've been around this website, I'm certain this will go absolutely nowhere, and making threats is an absolutely stupid way to go about getting results.

Dear lord is it that hard to get a joke? Of course I can't do anything about it.

For crying out loud.

subplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, whats the issue with the save, its mentioned all over the subject can anyone just clarify?

Basically if I buy this flashcart. Put a game on the SD card and play.. Can I save the game?
If I was to put another sd card in with a different game on will that be able too save?

Basically can 5 games on different SD Cards are we able to make a save game for each there own game?

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, whats the issue with the save, its mentioned all over the subject can anyone just clarify?

Basically if I buy this flashcart. Put a game on the SD card and play.. Can I save the game?
If I was to put another sd card in with a different game on will that be able too save?

Basically can 5 games on different SD Cards are we able to make a save game for each there own game?

It saves in the same manner as a normal 3DS game, which means it will write to the same location regardless of the game. This will result in it corrupting the save of whatever previous game you had on it when you swap in a new one.

i.e. if you played Animal Crossing and made your town and all that jazz then swapped in Mario 3D Land the Animal Crossing save would be erased for the Mario one.

subplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Get ya, thanks for that.. So this is a waste of time and money then? Thanks though I will continue to buy originals, until this is sorted there is no benefit to having it..

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Get ya, thanks for that.. So this is a waste of time and money then? Thanks though I will continue to buy originals, until this is sorted there is no benefit to having it..

I still disagree, but I guess everyone has their own reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc