Hacking Gateway 3.1.1 + Ninjahax possible?

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I was thinking about this. I haven't done so yet but Gateway's method is the exact same as Ninjahax. Will there be a way to boot both of them possibly?

I was thinking maybe boot Gateway through the actual retail cart, and boot homebrew/Ninjahax through an installed .cia maybe?

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, so I was thinking about this. I haven't done so yet but Gateway's method is the exact same as Ninjahax. Will there be a way to boot both of them possibly?

I was thinking maybe boot Gateway through the actual retail cart, and boot homebrew/Ninjahax through an installed .cia maybe?

You can use the retail cart to boot gateway and use the ROM version/CIA version to boot a copy of Cubic Ninja with Ninjhax injected on the save.
But I really hope that smealum or gateway do a multilauncher to do both with one retail cart.

Reactions: Margen67

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. I'm going to run Ninja Hax from cia. I thought that might have worked since it creates a .sav on the sd card, and Cubic Ninja can be used for Gateway. I hope that works anyways.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
this could be simply done with a .3dsx file considering it's known how to gain kernel access from homebrew launcher...

Will it be done? I'm wondering, but I really hope so...

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
You can use the retail cart to boot gateway and use the ROM version/CIA version to boot a copy of Cubic Ninja with Ninjhax injected on the save.

Are you sure? On the original 3ds i think it was the 3.0 launcher that broke the abilities to run ninjahax through emunand. You need 2.7 and the old fpga update for it to run.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure? On the original 3ds i think it was the 3.0 launcher that broke the abilities to run ninjahax through emunand. You need 2.7 and the old fpga update for it to run.

It was nothing to do with gateway that broke it, the nintendo firmware update broke it so unless you stay on 9.2 emunand (or have magical skills to make it work on 9.5) you can't use the rom/cia cubic ninja to run ninjhax from emunand rather than the cart.

(someone correct me if I'm remembering wrong, it IS 6am here haha)

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
It was nothing to do with gateway that broke it, the nintendo firmware update broke it so unless you stay on 9.2 emunand (or have magical skills to make it work on 9.5) you can't use the rom/cia cubic ninja to run ninjhax from emunand rather than the cart.

(someone correct me if I'm remembering wrong, it IS 6am here haha)

With the launcher 3.x and emunand 9.2 or lower ninjahax doesn't load past the download portion. It opens the web browser and crashes the download.

I have gotten it to work in launcher 2.7 and emunand 9.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld