XP
Country
Canada
i can confirm that i didn't lost anything about poxemon X save
i backuped my sd card on pc
sysnand formated with the emunand thing
restored my sdcard
and right now i'm on retail pokemon with 20h save

I did this, but the issue I am having is that my sysNAND and emuNAND share NNID which apparently is the cause of the unwrap package bug in emuNAND(whenever I open emuNAND, all installed .cia packages have to be individually unwrapped.

I may take the leap and not care about my pokemon, but at the same time, that is 40 hours worth. Not keen on losing :(

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i have this unwrap package thing for cias. it's not so bothersome
The only known work around for it is formatting sysNAND(Make sure SD card is not inserted) I don't want to lose my data though :(

I might go through with it just for the hell of it. Not sure yet...

>.< HERE GOES NOTHING I'm going to go for it.

What I have done in preparation: Backed up the contents of my SD card, including saves that were extracted from savedatafiler

Ejected SD card

What I am hoping to achieve: Unlinked sysNAND NNID in hopes of bypassing the unwrapping glitch. If I lose everything, I will make it my mission to either cheat my pokemon back, or buy my lil bro a treat or sth for losing our pokemon

UPDATE

Everything that was on both NANDs is now on emuNAND. My sysNAND is now clean as a new OLD 3DS ;)

AWESSSOME.

Barta

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still playing Zelda, so no need to upgrade just now.
And I can't find my usual backups anymore that would require the newer version.

keben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi
i got a 3DS XL with the firmware 9.2.0.-20 and i succeeded yesterday to launch the gateway menu trough the given URL.
BUT today after a reboot i am unable to reach the gateway menu again...i changed the launcher.dat with the latest version but it's always the same for me when i try to access either through http://GO.SCMODS.COM or the original at http://go.gateway-3ds.com.
the result is either after launching the shortcut the two screen going black and i return do DS home...or i got the GW dragon banner on top screen and some kind of pixeld screen on the botom...
i tried to clear coockies and history...but noting better....did somebody had the same things? any workaround .?
Thanks for any help you may provide

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all.

I'm on a NSMB2 3DS XL and I'm up and running with EmuNAND 9.4 on a new big SD card and SysNAND 9.2-20U and my original untouched big SD card. I want to move my included copy of NSMB2 to EmuNAND or at least it's save file for used with a 3DS rom on gateway. How can I do this? I originally copied all the contents of my stock big SD card to my new big SD card and it's enough data that I think the rom and save should have come over but they don't show in EmuNAND at all. What can I do? Like I said, I'd be OK with either the whole game and save coming over or even just the save converted to work with a gateway rom version of the game.

I'll also need to do this with a 2DS that came with the eShop version of Pokemon Y preloaded. Please let me know if any help you offer would work for this too once I get a second gateway and another big SD card for this 2DS.

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: Also, How do i play a retail cart once I'm setup for Gateway/EmuNAND? do I have to poweroff/on and be in SysNAND or can i remove the gateway card while in EmuNAND mode and put in a retail cart to play??

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi
i got a 3DS XL with the firmware 9.2.0.-20 and i succeeded yesterday to launch the gateway menu trough the given URL.
BUT today after a reboot i am unable to reach the gateway menu again...i changed the launcher.dat with the latest version but it's always the same for me when i try to access either through http://GO.SCMODS.COM or the original at http://go.gateway-3ds.com.
the result is either after launching the shortcut the two screen going black and i return do DS home...or i got the GW dragon banner on top screen and some kind of pixeld screen on the botom...
i tried to clear coockies and history...but noting better....did somebody had the same things? any workaround .?
Thanks for any help you may provide

Did you try pressing select when you got to the home screen? If your gateway card is inserted when you perform the exploit again it goes right to home screen in gateway mode unless you hold 'L' once lower screen turns black/white. Or you could eject the gateway card when performing the exploit if coordination isn't your thing...

f0rty0z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn I hate when I miss this stuff. Anyway I have a 3dsxl with the latest firmware. So if buy the gateway and point it to the Browser Application wil that work to play my backup games?

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn I hate when I miss this stuff. Anyway I have a 3dsxl with the latest firmware. So if buy the gateway and point it to the Browser Application wil that work to play my backup games?

Latest firmware 9.3 or 9.4, then no. 9.2 or lower, then yes.

y2jdmbfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got Gateway running on a 7.2.0-17U NES 3DSXL, how can I play a retail PAL game? I can't find anything after a quick search...Would you guys recommend I download to ver 4.X at this point?

keben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you try pressing select when you got to the home screen? If your gateway card is inserted when you perform the exploit again it goes right to home screen in gateway mode unless you hold 'L' once lower screen turns black/white. Or you could eject the gateway card when performing the exploit if coordination isn't your thing...

Thanks it worked by pressing select while the two screens goes black./..i can then choose the game i want to see....one last question what is the process if i want to get access back to the gateway interface via the URL...in order to use the other features of the cards?
many thanks anyway for your precious help!

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks it worked by pressing select while the two screens goes black./..i can then choose the game i want to see....one last question what is the process if i want to get access back to the gateway interface via the URL...in order to use the other features of the cards?
many thanks anyway for your precious help!
He said that. Hold down L when you do the exploit until you get the menu, or do it without the gateway card in your 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1