Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There are rumors about new 3ds bricks (the ambassador one) , I don't know if they are true, and Garyopa said that they need to test it in the eu new 3ds.
You maybe are right with the development stage. My concern is if the reason for what that they are delaying is because of the potential brick wave, and they knew about this for some time now.
Ofcourse theres a potential for brickwave, hell all of use might end up with bricks any time. That's why this shit takes some time to lower chances for that.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope for the sake of those users with 8.x.x Jap n3ds consoles that the exploit is still viable, considering they can't access the browser without having to update :(
It would be a damn shame if they had to miss out on gateway because of it...

*edit: Gary also mentioned it would be 'about a week', but given gateway timescales 48 hours = 6 days, so by the method of random ass calculation it should take around 43 days.

Reactions: Thomas12345

MinquinHueHue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, so now I've run in a problem. When I enter on the site of Gateway via 3ds, it closes the page (with the gateway. com) or it shows a very strange page only with the links to download (go sm something. com). Someone knows what could be the error?

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, so now I've run in a problem. When I enter on the site of Gateway via 3ds, it closes the page (with the gateway. com) or it shows a very strange page only with the links to download (go sm something. com). Someone knows what could be the error?

Are you entering the correct url, because it sounds like you're entering the wrong url. Carefully read a guide located either on gbatemp or maxcon

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm awaiting the arrival of my Gateway in a few days, and I downgraded to 4.5. What guide will be most helpful to me?

Also, will I need emunand to continue playing my retail games like Smash and Persona Q?

MinquinHueHue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you entering the correct url, because it sounds like you're entering the wrong url. Carefully read a guide located either on gbatemp or maxcon

Yes, it's the right Url. The strange thing it's that the second link has information about 3DS, but no images. I'm following the guide from maxcon :)

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm awaiting the arrival of my Gateway in a few days, and I downgraded to 4.5. What guide will be most helpful to me?

Also, will I need emunand to continue playing my retail games like Smash and Persona Q?
The best guide as of now is SonyUSA's which is on Maxconsole,
and yes, you will need emuNAND to play those retail games in question.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

hacked router ?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i found format system from the gateway menu , that will format my system without updating ?
i am on 9.2 .. i think 9.4 inside my system but i am not sure

also , how to update cia ?

when you're already in emunand (gwmode, classic mode from the launcher), trying to format system, it's only on emunand and without updating. However, it's safe to update whatever emunand supported, 9.4 is supported by now.

how to update cia? go to eshop then you're free to update everything.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If they're not pirates and they can't wait a couple days then it's even more pathethic.

I backup and play my retail games then convert to cia to install to the homescreen for the ease of use. I don't want to bring too much things when traveling. and to protect the gamecard (avoid plugin plugout that can scratch gamecard easily) for my collection.

Anyway, hope there will be an update for new3ds soon.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I backup and play my retail games then convert to cia to install to the homescreen for the ease of use. I don't want to bring too much things when traveling. and to protect the gamecard (avoid plugin plugout that can scratch gamecard easily) for my collection.

Anyway, hope there will be an update for new3ds soon.

Don't get me wrong i can understand why people who don't pirate would use gateway, i just can't understand how the hell people in those situation are unable to wait a week or so.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Don't get me wrong i can understand why people who don't pirate would use gateway, i just can't understand how the hell people in those situation are unable to wait a week or so.

Unless GW says to wait for a month or even a half year, then their customers will wait for the sake of all benefits of the update. However, "Around the corner" will lead to many misleadings. But you can choose not to follow the wait then you won't figure out who're waiting for.

ch-vox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just went back to 4.5 with a NAND backup and Gateway Restore feature (holding Up).
This feature was already present with 3.0 beta firmware anyway.

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just a quick question, I have a legit copy of Pokemon X that I want to extract the save of before formatting sysNAND. I have read about the Pokemon saves being quite troublesome in the past and was wondering if simply extracting it with my SaveDataFiler should be sufficient.

9.2 US Zelda XL and (obv.) GW 3.0.1

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just a quick question, I have a legit copy of Pokemon X that I want to extract the save of before formatting sysNAND. I have read about the Pokemon saves being quite troublesome in the past and was wondering if simply extracting it with my SaveDataFiler should be sufficient.

9.2 US Zelda XL and (obv.) GW 3.0.1

i can confirm that i didn't lost anything about poxemon X save
i backuped my sd card on pc
sysnand formated with the emunand thing
restored my sdcard
and right now i'm on retail pokemon with 20h save

Reactions: thaikhoa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat