Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
keep responding no just when they addressed the situation on December 18 , it was the appropriate moment. If they have bricks with n3ds the should have said so people could have decided for themselves if they wanted to just keep waiting or not.

I don't think they have bricks i'm guessing you currently need hardware to flash few for n3ds or exploit causes mess somewhere and they have to make it work so people won't go "omg gateway broke my 3ds" again.
I mean seriously, all the people who got their 3ds bricked on fake carts, it was their damn fault and tey the whine was incredible.

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
keep responding no just when they addressed the situation on December 18 , it was the appropriate moment. If they have bricks with n3ds the should have said so people could have decided for themselves if they wanted to just keep waiting or not.

Exactly this, adding one or two clarifying sentences would have helped a lot, except we got nothing and kids like yourself (ash) defending them till the end, cause their needs are already met.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
They might not have had problems with the code at that time. Things constantly change in the course of development. People were never told that they had to run out and buy a Gateway RIGHT NOW. Nor were they told to do so for the N3DS. People made their own decisions. They're free to regret those decisions, but again, that's just being impatient.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's not why N3DS owners are annoyed.

How pissed were regular 3DS owners just a few days ago waiting?
How pissed were regular 3DS owners when Gateway released OMEGA 2.7 for 4.5 owners?

What's actually happening is that now that 3DS owners can finally use the exploit, their relief has turned into schadenfreude (especially with jealousy for N3DS owners' Super-Stable 3D etc.) I don't remember acting like a dick and lecturing people to STFU with their whining because I have a 4.4 3DS and didn't have to wait for anything.

Have some empathy.
Can't have empathy for lack of patience in hacking scene, sorry, wanna whine ? sure from time to time is good enough, but when you see people whining about it every second post it's unsightly. There was tons of theories why there's no n3ds support atm, and pretty much everyone expects n3ds support to be quite soon, but hey let's all whine because some people had it few days earlier.

Also expecting people on 4.5 to wait for 2.7 if for gw it was a simple fix just shows what a douchery mindset some people have. Why release 2.7 they should be adding support. What if releasing 2.7 was a 15 minutes of work ? should they have made people wait weeks so douches wouldn't feel hurt ?

They might not have had problems with the code at that time. Things constantly change in the course of development. People were never told that they had to run out and buy a Gateway RIGHT NOW. Nor were they told to do so for the N3DS. People made their own decisions. They're free to regret those decisions, but again, that's just being impatient.
Actually i remember people saying wait and see.

Alexisss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could we all STFU about the N.3DS? All this whining and crying and shitposting does absolutely nothing except make everyone think less of you. Sit down, be quiet, and wait.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You know i would prolly understand those people if they waited for half a year or year, but how long has it been since announcment ? not even a whole 2 months.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't have empathy for lack of patience in hacking scene, sorry, wanna whine ? sure from time to time is good enough, but when you see people whining about it every second post it's unsightly. There was tons of theories why there's no n3ds support atm, and pretty much everyone expects n3ds support to be quite soon, but hey let's all whine because some people had it few days earlier.
-snip-
Just keep your eyes shut m80. :wtf:

-snip- sure from time to time is good enough -snip-
Who are you, their mum?

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've been waiting years for ps3 cfw with pretty much no hope, i've been waiting years for x360 jtag losing hope, i've been waiting pretty much a year hoping for a cfw or lower flashcart prices for 3ds and yet nothing kept happening so i went and bought myself gw3ds.

I've been waiting years for ps vita cfw, still nothing
I'll prolly wait another couple of years for ps4 cfw.

Looking at people whine because they have to wait a few days is fucking pathethic i hope the firmware will be broken, it'll brick consoles and all those impatient pricks will learn in a painful way how to wait. Or just go and buy fuckin legit games.

Just keep your eyes shut m80. :wtf:

Who are you, their mum?

That was my statement in regards i can understand people whining from time to time in moderation i'm actually quite tolerant in that regard, but too much is too much.

Reactions: TemplarGR

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
-snip- Looking at people whine because they have to wait a few days is fucking pathethic i hope the firmware will be broken, it'll brick consoles and all those impatient pricks will learn in a painful way how to wait. Or just go and buy fuckin legit games.
  1. No one cares.
  2. Not all GW owners are pirates.
  3. No one cares.

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
You still can decide whether you want to keep waiting or not, Sky3DS is still there, don't regret it later though.
Yeah but they should have informed us by that time if they knew that something was potentially wrong, I would have liked that.
I would probably just waited like Im doing now, and if now the waiting time is closer to two or 3 months it makes no sense to speak about a week. Ill still wait till middle February and then Ill see what I do. Im going to wait a little more and I understand that they can be tired but as I said a little bit more of transparency its not going to hurt anyone.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You misunderstand.

Region-free. Do you know it?

I do, but unless you have only other region games and you didn't buy a console from that region then you're an idiot
if you have multiple regions you can prolly play other games while you wait. It's completely different from having an useless brick.

Reactions: TemplarGR

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah but they should have informed us by that time if they knew that something was potentially wrong, I would have liked that.
I would probably just waited like Im doing now, and if now the waiting time is closer to two or 3 months it makes no sense to speak about a week. Ill still wait till middle February and then Ill see what I do. Im going to wait a little more and I understand that they can be tired but as I said a little bit more of transparency its not going to hurt anyone.

Maybe they didn't say something is wrong because nothing is wrong ? Have you ever seen how software is developed there's always something not working in development stage, sometimes it takes a few days sometimes it takes a few weeks.

Reactions: sparrowreal

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey guys, just wanted to ask. Is it normal that when I move my icons around on emuNAND, they get moved around on 4.5 sysNAND too, and vice-versa?
I'm pretty sure they were unlinked before I downgraded.

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe they didn't say something is wrong because nothing is wrong ? Have you ever seen how software is developed there's always something not working in development stage, sometimes it takes a few days sometimes it takes a few weeks.
There are rumors about new 3ds bricks (the ambassador one) , I don't know if they are true, and Garyopa said that they need to test it in the eu new 3ds.
You maybe are right with the development stage. My concern is if the reason for what that they are delaying is because of the potential brick wave, and they knew about this for some time now.

Reactions: Thomas12345
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy