Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Something I just remembered, the SD card came in a Samsung cardboard packaging. Can the packaging be fake too or what?

Samsung SD cards should always have a serial that you can verify with samsung to check the legitimacy of the card. So if the card is legitimate but doesn't work, then it's just faulty, but you should be able to find that out yourself :)

Reactions: MrJason005

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
n can launch however it wants but all i see is a dick move of a company that's struggling on the market, only puts me off from buying their future consoles.
It does seem to be turning into Apple and their yearly iPhone revision, but oh well. At least they didn't shit us completely.

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup.. He's saying that we don't have support for it.. And that he feels it'll be at least another month... 4-6... Makes sense.
Exactly! First they will implement downgrading the firmwares to 4.5 for 3DS, which will not be possible for N3DS (new hardware etc). Then they start the work on the exploit for N3DS, which has to be a different exploit then current one, or else support would have been released with the rest. So ETA from now around 4 months i say, so putting my N3DS on cold ice for the moment and stepping of the snail train.

momokok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the same problem as well. That happens since your emunand is still linked to your sysnand, so back up all your sd card files and wipe out sysnand with the sd card out. That's how I solved it. It basically transfered my old sysnand to my emunand, with saves and eshop games. I followed the extra notes in this guide to solve my problem -link removed-

If I format my SysNAND, will I keep my purchases from the eshop, like if I want to download them later?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Garyopa said one week ETA for New 3DS
(Please, for the love of god, don't blame him if it doesn't happen.)
Bt2vkDk.png

from amazon directly
Hmm, can you post a picture of your order?

Reactions: Phantom_User

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Second user repeating their posts...
Anyway, in order to do a system transfer you need to be on the latest firmware, which you are not.
Next best thing I bet is making an emuNAND, updating, making an emuNAND on the target system and do a system transfer.

Don't think that would work. For starters the new 3DS XL isn't supported on gateway and I'm not sure what the fw will be. Can't the emunand by transferred to the sysnand on another system? Don't have any cias or whatever installed on it for now. Just used play coin setter in 3ds format from the flash card. Looking for a guide to set up emunand too as I'm not sure... Also just curious if there's any homebrew or app to unlock the puzzles or mii hats for the mii plaza?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Don't think that would work. For starters the new 3DS XL isn't supported on gateway and I'm not sure what the fw will be. Can't the emunand by transferred to the sysnand on another system? Don't have any cias or whatever installed on it for now. Just used play coin setter in 3ds format from the flash card.
You can't swap SD cards with emuNAND on another 3DS. It won't work.
Just wait for the New 3DS support to be out, by the time it will be out you should have your New 3DS arrive and it should be 9.2 or below since we have no reports of anything above that.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't swap SD cards with emuNAND on another 3DS. It won't work.
Just wait for the New 3DS support to be out, by the time it will be out you should have your New 3DS arrive and it should be 9.2 or below since we have no reports of anything above that.
I don't want to swap SD cards, gonna have 1 SD for my current 3DS and one for my new 3DS XL. I thought with emunand you can "bypass" the fw check of the system transfer. Also the new 3DS XL I'm going to be getting is used, so it's possible it may have been updated. I wasn't concerned though as I wanted it to be a legit system anyway.

comp1demon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grabbed a new Nintendo 3ds LL from Superufo for $188 shipped.
By the time it gets here I am hoping the N3ds update is out - they said about a week - so hoping they follow that time frame, my N3ds will be here in 10-14 days.

What is the largest SD card the 3ds supports (I have 2 3dsxls)? (not the N3ds - I understand the N3ds accepts microSD)

How about the gateway - what is the largest MircoSD?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Garyopa said one week ETA for New 3DS
(Please, for the love of god, don't blame him if it doesn't happen.)
Bt2vkDk.png

Hmm, can you post a picture of your order?

it won't happen in a week,they're waiting for the N3DS EU Launch as they've pre-ordered some consoles to ship to their Beta testers,so i can't see it happening with in a week more like 3 weeks if the Rumor about N3DS to launch on the 12th jan is true.

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
By the time it gets here I am hoping the N3ds update is out - they said about a week - so hoping they follow that time frame, my N3ds will be here in 10-14 days.

What is the largest SD card the 3ds supports?

How about the gate what - what is the largest MircoSD?

New 3DS LL doesn't accept SD's, only Micro sd's.

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it won't happen in a week,they're waiting for the N3DS EU Launch as they've pre-ordered some consoles to ship to their Beta testers,so i can't see it happening with in a week more like 3 weeks if the Rumor about N3DS to launch on the 12th jan is true.

Do you have any source whatsoever to back that up?

Reactions: MrJason005

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

What is the largest SD card the 3ds supports?

How about the gateway - what is the largest MircoSD?
any sd as long as it is fat32

AnkitC

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Maybe they are talking about the Ambassador editions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated