Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
That's been a known problem for a while. There is a workaround though. Push the home button then open the mii maker. It will ask to close suspended software, just click yes and continue. Then you can exit mii maker and return to the home menu ;)

Ohh cool thanks for letting me now xD, i probably have the first time gateway user all written over my face

To fix the Smash Bros. problem, just go to a different app like StreetPass Mii Plaza after suspending it. That way, you'll still stay on emuNAND.

Thank you very much to you too!

Reactions: Rinnux

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OH SHIT! I fixed it! I cleaned history and cookies and launched it agian and BOOM it works <3

gz, well it's quite screwed up, especially if n decides to ddos gateway website, in <4.5 you just launch exploit if you've been playing nds games while you boot from settings.

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On emuNAND? You just select the game you want to update from your list, then go to the eShop. Usually it'll tell you an update is available if you're online and you can just launch it to take you straight to the eShop.

but wouldnt nintendo know ? that im a US ds

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

you're talking about company which understanding of internet didn't develop since early 90's, anyway us consoles access us eshop and get updates for us games, if you want update for different region game look for cia patches.

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did the mods lock down that other thread that has over 1000 pages i miss that thread.

Indeed, it was like a One piece adevnture. Many fights and many losses. I remember when 2hack lost his brother ace and people started to untrust him and his sources.

3DSGamerWorld.Com

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get it to work. Its the first time using the gateway, so heres what I did:
1. copy the files in the blue folder on the microSD for the blue card
2. copy launcher.dat on the SD card for the 3DS
3. try running the blue card -> black screen error (an error has occurred)
4. try running the browser exploit -> another error, though it just returns to the main menu
5. try running blue card again (same as 3.)

what did I do wrong?

P.S. I can confirm the blue card working and running on my old DS Lite

Don't need blue card.
Download GW3.0,Coy Launcher.dat into 3DS SD card. open up your Web Browser on your 3DS (Blue Planetoid at the top of your Home Screen) and visit http://go.gateway-3ds.com

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're talking about company which understanding of internet didn't develop since early 90's, anyway us consoles access us eshop and get updates for us games, if you want update for different region game look for cia patches.

im playin monster hunter 4 so i would need to find it

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
emuNAND reads to Nintendo just like a regular sysNAND does AFAIK. There hasn't been anybody banned from online services using their 3DS save for people who did chargebacks with their credit card. The only "iffy" (possibly bannable/detectable) thing we know of is playing a ROM online with a duped/public header. In terms of updating games, using the eShop, etc, I have no worries and you probably shouldn't either.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
emuNAND reads to Nintendo just like a regular sysNAND does AFAIK. There hasn't been anybody banned from online services using their 3DS save for people who did chargebacks with their credit card. The only "iffy" (possibly bannable/detectable) thing we know of is playing a ROM online with a duped/public header. In terms of updating games, using the eShop, etc, I have no worries and you probably shouldn't either.

And yet i haven't seen anyone actually get banned for playing online with public header.

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im playin monster hunter 4 so i would need to find it

Dude u really need to help me on how to get these games. I'm confused as hell. Do i just download the rom file and jam it into the gateway sd card. I heard about .Cia and what not. I need a good guide on the gaming thing. I need to know how to use this emuNand mayne u gottaaa help me.

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't need blue card.
Download GW3.0,Coy Launcher.dat into 3DS SD card. open up your Web Browser on your 3DS (Blue Planetoid at the top of your Home Screen) and visit http://go.gateway-3ds.com
Yeah I know. I ran into an error doing that. cleared history and cookies and tried again: BAM IT WORKS. guess it ran out of memory before finishing the exploit :D

AdowTatep

Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, i did everything, i was so happy, i installed my first game (monster hunter 4g) in .cia, i open it, and it just show a black screen :c, i even lost my monsterhunter 3 downloaded from e-shop and i need to re download everything ;'(

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welp this is weird, backed up my nand, updated gateway, took out the sd card to drop off the nand deleted it off the sd card. Put a game on the gateways sd card to have something to test, doing the typical delete cookies and history and boot, I get the black gateway loading then black screen with random colours, have to eject the game to turn it off. Do the same proces without the game in the slot and gateway pops up, goes white then back to system menu. >.>

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Guys, i did everything, i was so happy, i installed my first game (monster hunter 4g) in .cia, i open it, and it just show a black screen :c, i even lost my monsterhunter 3 downloaded from e-shop and i need to re download everything ;'(

Which devmenu you used to install game ?

Reactions: sparrowreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1